Hello PS2 USERS!

New to the site? Post here to introduce yourself.
-Ricochet-
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: -Ricochet-

Hello PS2 USERS!

Post by -Ricochet- »

For I am Ricochet, here to play video games. I recently acquired a ps2 and helped myself to a few games, and I'm very interested in playing it online from time to time with you folks.

Used to do alot of GT4 racing with my dad on xlink kai which I've been a user for; since 2006/7ish.

I hope that if I have any questions regarding my ps2 that I could ask them without a problem.

I played amplitude until the servers went down and I just did what I had to do to play online again so I hope I can get some gets with ya'll in that, and I'm also very concerned in playing the most popular online game that still works as well as Killzone.

I also love the Champions Series, and would love to play the shit out of that again.

Look forward to playing online with my ps2 again & I also welcome anyone to come on teamspeak with me to get games going.

-Ricochet

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Re: Hello PS2 USERS!

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Hey man I think I remember you from the Xlink Kai forums. Nice to see you over here too. I like amplitude a lot and so do a lot of other people here. Sure you could get a game going of that. Theres a few people here that I know would be very interested in playing the Champions games with you as well. Try using the Game Scheduling section of the forum to plan out a game. We also have a site chat which has a link at the top of the site, but you have to be logged into the site to access it. Many of us also use skype voice chat while playing games. I don't know if anyone here uses team speak. I've been a bit inactive the past month or so and I will probably still be like that until the end of December unfortunately. But maybe there will be a day when I join you for some amplitude online.

Rapth
Level 15: Partial Spectrum Warrior: Ten Wrenches
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Post by Rapth »

Hello and welcome. :P With the Champions series, I assume you mean Champions Of Norrath??? If so, I eventually, will be hosting weekly only sessions again, hopefully soon. Just waiting on my friend to get internet. Regardless, there is a thread of it here... http://www.ps2onlinegaming.com/forum/vi ... ?f=6&t=686

Hope to see you around, and thanks for joining our site!!
(gmt-7)

-Ricochet-

Post by -Ricochet- »

Of Norrath or Return To arms..... Champions was a two game deal.

Rapth

Post by Rapth »

Hahahah... I see. I don't have return to arms at the moment, but after we play through the first one, I plan to play with the same group through the second.
(gmt-7)

-Ricochet-

Post by -Ricochet- »

Rapth wrote:Hahahah... I see. I don't have return to arms at the moment, but after we play through the first one, I plan to play with the same group through the second.
well when ever you want to get on the norath biz, I have it so I'm ready to play

Rapth

Post by Rapth »

Yea I was actually thinking of starting the sessions again soon... Just need to talk to my little brother for the best time for him to play? Are you free anytime?
(gmt-7)

-Ricochet-

Post by -Ricochet- »

Rapth wrote:Yea I was actually thinking of starting the sessions again soon... Just need to talk to my little brother for the best time for him to play? Are you free anytime?

I don't do well with timed scheduals.. me being 20 years old.... attractive young male, and I like beer. Usually keeps me away from the video games, I work best at weee hours in the morning -6 Central Time. Video Game Messengers such as the IRC/Steam & XFire are the best ways to contact me for games.

I look forward to smashing dungeons with you.

EDIT1: I get a DNAS Error (-401) When trying to connect with Return To Arms but I can get online with norrath no problem

Rapth

Post by Rapth »

The only time I would be able to play late like that is Saturday night... I work Saturday day, and Friday day... So I have to get off early on those days. Ostaf is at at my house on Sunday's, and parties Saturday night with his friends.

So all in all, it probably won't work out to be playing later than midnight.
(gmt-7)

-Ricochet-

Post by -Ricochet- »

Weekends don't work because I do partying of my own. :D