Hi all :)

New to the site? Post here to introduce yourself.
GasHM
Level 4: Rumble Group
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: GasHM

Hi all :)

Post by GasHM »

Hi guys.. :P .I'm GasHM...I found this awesome site watching some videos of xlink on youtube...I love playing with my ps2 expecially online...I have many ps2 games like COD 2 and 3, Timesplitters Future perfet,killzone,XII,Battlefield 2,GT4 and other.I'm from europe..and so I play in PAL servers...but recently I have got a NTSC version of Killzone and I play in my PAl ps2 online on the NTSC servers.. 8-)One of my favorites game is timesplitter and so..I really want to try playing it with Xlink...

I think this site is wonderful and also helpful...and so i hope to play with you PS2 online gamers :D :D

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Re: Hi all :)

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Hey man welcome to the site. A lof of ps2 online games have separate servers for europe and north america which sucks. Timesplitters future perfect though is one of the games that on xlink kai lets europeans and north americans play together.

Mean.Soldier
Level 8: COD2 BRO-ther
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Post by Mean.Soldier »

Welcome Im new here too, I play Cod 2 as well :D, i got battlefield 2 modern combat as well.

21SkAt3r21
Level 27: ATV: PavedRoad Glee
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Post by 21SkAt3r21 »

Weclome to the site! I'd play COD2 with you when im not busy (finals :P) but i dont think PAL and NTSC can play together :/
THPS 4 LIFE

(gmt-6)