New, But then again - not so new : )

New to the site? Post here to introduce yourself.
JJC5150
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: JJC5150

New, But then again - not so new : )

Post by JJC5150 »

Just wanted to say Hi to everyone who I know here already from another site, and introduce myself to the few who may not know me yet.
I stumbled upon this site from seeing one of Lazy's post on "the other" site which most of you probably know me from - considering i've probably played online with most of you before (or may have helped you get online as well).
That site has been kind of desolate as of late, and there has been more gaming action here - which is why i'm here, to hopefully get some games going. :twisted:

You can always contact me on Jabber, and i'll be around here as well - checking the calendar, and hopefully joining in on some games.

Great Job with the site too by the way! :D
(gmt-4)

NoLimits
Level 23: Ribbon of Shame: Rising Storm
Xlink Kai username: NoLimits

Re: New, But then again - not so new : )

Post by NoLimits »

Hey :)

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Re: New, But then again - not so new : )

Post by lazyhoboguy »

hey man awesome to see you register. Yea we have been playing a lot of games and have been doing so pretty consistently even though we stopped using "that other site" awhile ago.

So if you ever want to play something just post in the game scheduling section, or check the threads already started there, or take a peek at the game calendar like you already mentioned.

I thought I already had you on jabber, but I guess I never did. I sent you a friend request on there.