Waddup

New to the site? Post here to introduce yourself.
SUCKxITxEZ
Level 1: Deer Hunter

Waddup

Post by SUCKxITxEZ »

Yo, waiting for my network adaptor to come in the mail. only got tony hawk pro skater 3 at the moment but i plan on picking up a copy of timesplitters future perfect. might also pick up the other 2 timesplitters games as well and possibly area 51. so ya thats whats up with me let me know if ur trying to play some thps3 in a few days.

Mean.Soldier
Level 8: COD2 BRO-ther
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Re: Waddup

Post by Mean.Soldier »

Welcome.

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Hey man welcome to the site. Just in case you didn't know the first Timesplitters game has no online mode whatsoever, but its fun game in sinngle player and split screen. Timesplitters 2 and Timesplitters: Future Perfect can only be played online now by using a LAN tunneling program like Xlink Kai, since TS2 only has a LAN mode and TSFP's normal servers went down a long time ago.

SUCKxITxEZ
Level 1: Deer Hunter

Post by SUCKxITxEZ »

Thanks i didn't know that about TS1 but i've owned TSFP on the Xbox since its release and was even #64 on the global leaderboards, and i do have an xlink account but have not tested it on this laptop. ive done a bridged connection before through xlink with my xbox connected to my laptop, wich was connected to the router. have not tried this with a ps2 but i assume its not much different.

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Post by lazyhoboguy »

If you got xlink kai working with that setup for you xbox 1 it should work with the ps2 as well. Just make sure you have the newest version of xlink kai. As some of the older ones didnt work right with ps2.