Final sniping level(4 story tall bunker style)

Timesplitters 2 and Timesplitters Future Perfect are now both only able to played online through LAN tunneling programs like XLink Kai.

TS2 never was online. TS:FP had online, but its online servers were taken down. TS2 and TS:FP both have LAN modes, so they can be played online with LAN tunneling programs like Xlink Kai.
Nihil8
Level 8: COD2 BRO-ther
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: Nihil8

Final sniping level(4 story tall bunker style)

Post by Nihil8 »

i figured out the use of stackables without being boring and too open.So yeah i finally got a unique 4 story tall sniping level its big and plenty of great sniping spots

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
Currently have: Project Snowblind(2)/Timesplitters:Future Perfect(2)/Killzone/ Cold Winter/S.W. Battlefront2/Splinter Cell:Pandora Tomorrow

(2) = (i have two copies and running two Ps2's)

(gmt-8)

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Re: Final sniping level(4 story tall bunker style)

Post by lazyhoboguy »

I like the look of this. Seems like it could be fun. Have a feeling it wont work well through xlink kai though since maps with a lot of big open space like that make the frame rate drop alot when you lan tunnel them.

Nihil8

Post by Nihil8 »

lazyhoboguy wrote:I like the look of this. Seems like it could be fun. Have a feeling it wont work well through xlink kai though since maps with a lot of big open space like that make the frame rate drop alot when you lan tunnel them.

yeah that'd be unfortunate if true...i wouldn't be surprised though i had frame rate drop playing against the bots...though its fun as hell,the place is huge!
Currently have: Project Snowblind(2)/Timesplitters:Future Perfect(2)/Killzone/ Cold Winter/S.W. Battlefront2/Splinter Cell:Pandora Tomorrow

(gmt-8)

NoLimits
Level 23: Ribbon of Shame: Rising Storm
Xlink Kai username: NoLimits

Post by NoLimits »

Nice level, and that's good video quality for just recording the tv with a video camera. 8-)

Nihil8

Post by Nihil8 »

NoLimits wrote:Nice level, and that's good video quality for just recording the tv with a video camera. 8-)

thanks, and yeah the camera is..Image

so yeah i was surprised too

(gmt-8)