Ideas to make this community more alive.

Post here if you are having problems with the website or if you have comments about it.
DRPS2
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: DRPS2

Re: Ideas to make this community more alive.

Post by DRPS2 »

True the commitment is not like marriage lol

asass_deeds
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Post by asass_deeds »

A chat is a must....posts are just too slow

Artur
Level 13: Midday Club 2
Xlink Kai username: Sierron

Post by Artur »

Almost nobody used the chat back then.

Viscosity
site admin

Post by Viscosity »

There is a skype group someone got going but all they talk about is call of duty on the pc and ps3 lol

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Post by lazyhoboguy »

I put a ton of work setting up this site and keeping it running for awhile, but real life has caught up with me (I was in college when this site started), and I have very little free time any more. Viscosity has probably surpassed the amount of time I put into the site at this point, and the site wouldn't be running currently without him. I still love ps2 online and want to keep this site up forever. I just read the news about the DNAS replacement thing, and it's amazing. I never thought such a thing would happen. I still check in on the site from time to time, but I need to do it more for sure.

TheDominator
Level 2: My Street Resident
Xlink Kai username: TheDominator-

Post by TheDominator »

Viscosity wrote:This was site was started over 5 years ago with a group of 4 people. I was the youngest and am the last one who is still around. I will keep the site going for as long as there are people with interest. I have stated before that I wanted to organize the information on the site better and there are still bugs with this new style that need to get worked out. We did have an site chat before we updated. I can work on adding that back. I prefer to use an irc client since you don't have to be on the site to use it.
Most people probably be more interested in using Web chat then IRC, but a option to have it through the website and IRC could be nice. (Of course the same through the website and IRC client.)