No Skype in Profile

Post here if you are having problems with the website or if you have comments about it.
The Don
Level 6: Respectful Citizen Golf 2
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: bkchi

No Skype in Profile

Post by The Don »

There are slots in the profile for all sorts of instant messengers, but nowhere to put your Skype nickname. Could that be added? Thanks.
(gmt-5)

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Re: No Skype in Profile

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Unfortunately the forum software doesn't include skype in the contact section of the profile. To add it in there would require modding the software which I cannot do at this point.

I added in a profile field for skype though. It will appear below your xlink kai username in your profile once you have entered in a nickname there. Click on my profile if you want to see where the Skype name shows up in the profile.

To add you Skype nickname into your profile do this:

1. Click on "User Control Panel" at the top of the screen.
2. Click on "Profile" to the left.
3. Scroll down and underneath the spot to enter in your Xlink Kai username, there is now a spot to enter in your Skype Nickname.
4. Enter it in and hit the "submit" button at the bottom of the screen to save your changes.

The Don
Level 6: Respectful Citizen Golf 2
Xlink Kai username: bkchi

Post by The Don »

Ah, there it is. I wonder why I didn't see that before. Is it new? Regardless, thanks for adding it. I'm surprised that the software has a slot for all those messengers but not Skype. It will likely be available soon in an upcoming version. Skype has got to be almost as big as the other instant messengers. One thing I LOVE about this software is that it both works flawlessly and looks great on my PSP.
(gmt-5)

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Yea the slot is new, I just added it yesterday.