How to Xlink

Go here to ask for help about how to play your Playstation 2 online and through LAN tunneling programs like Xlink Kai. If you have any other questions about how to get your PS2 online ask them here.
Agent_Lambda
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai Setup?: no
Xlink Kai username: Agent_Lambda

How to Xlink

Post by Agent_Lambda »

Good evening everyone. I'm new, so I'm also introducing myself. I've downloaded the Xlink Kai Engine onto my computer, but what do I do to use it with my PS2? Plug the cable into my PC from my PS2? What then? Maybe thy tell me how to do this somewhere, but I can't find it. Any help is appreciated.

So anyways, I'm Agent Lambda. I'm a friend, so tell me what's up.
-An Official Agent Statement.

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Re: How to Xlink

Post by lazyhoboguy »

http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/ You first should go there and click on the faq link at the top of the page and read through it. If you use a router, you'll connect your ps2 to it and your computer to it. You may need to setup port forwarding to your computer from your router.

Agent_Lambda
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai Setup?: no
Xlink Kai username: Agent_Lambda

Re: How to Xlink

Post by Agent_Lambda »

See, here's the problem. All the instructions assume that I have a router or know all of my information. I used my ipconfig/all command to set up my network configuration on my PS2, so that's all done. Here's the problem: I'm using college wifi for my computer, and a hardline ethernet cable for my PS2. The service I use is ResNet, in case that matters. So, I don't use a router, and if the school has one, it's one I don't have access to.
-An Official Agent Statement.