Call Of Duty 2: Big Red One through XLink Kai

Go here to ask for help about how to play your Playstation 2 online and through LAN tunneling programs like Xlink Kai. If you have any other questions about how to get your PS2 online ask them here.
stevenklipt_U
Level 2: My Street Resident
Xlink Kai Setup?: no
Xlink Kai username: dj3q0t32tegb

Call Of Duty 2: Big Red One through XLink Kai

Post by stevenklipt_U »

I heard that the servers for Call Of Duty 2: Big Red One are shut down. So I understand now that there is no need for the Network Adapter Start-Up Disc. I heard that there are special servers that must be used such as Bobz1993's but I don't know where to find them. Who knows where I can find them or who knows them already? I'm not sure if everything is setup correctly for my XLink Kai and my PS2 to connect. Who knows what I need to do to my laptop and/or home computer? I am using a crossover cable which is connected to my PS2 and laptop. Should I just use a standard cat 5e cable and should it be connected between my PS2 and Laptop or between my PS2 and home router? I have a 100ft cat 5e Ethernet cable so it won't be a problem if I have to. I have a Network Adapter Start-Up Disc. It is the one with no version. Thanks everybody.