This guide assumes that you know how to run homebrew application.
This guide applies to the NTSC version of the game and to it's DISC 2.
184.108.40.206 / 220.127.116.11
For updates go here: http://snake.savemgo.com/
Running game from it's DVD
1. Download the file
Extract the contents of the zipped folder to the root of a USB memory device.
2. Start uLaunchELF and copy "CheatDevicePS2" folder to your memory card, next step is to run "cheatdevice-packed.elf".
3. Select Metal Gear Online.
- a. Select "All Patches": This will activate needed cheats to connect and optional widescreen hack
b. Select "DNAS, HTTPS, BYPASS and CRYPTO": This will only activate cheats that are needed to connect and play the game.
(cdrom0:\MGS\NET\MGS3_N.ELF will lead you directly to MGO)
Running game under OpenPS2Loader
1. Make sure you're using OpenPS2Loader 0.9.3 if not download it here: https://bitbucket.org/ifcaro/open-ps2-loader/downloads
2. Copy the all sub folders inside OpenPS2Loader folder to your OPL games folder
(folder where ART, CFG, CD, DVD and VMC goes)
3. Launch OPL 0.9.3 and press START button to go to MENU, select "Cheat Settings", turn on "Enable PS2RD Cheat Engine" and select OK.
4. Launch Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence Disc 2 and select ONLINE MODE.
Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw-CX1 ... ef=2&pli=1
MGO1R Patch.7z 1.403.513 bytes