No matter how hard I try, I just can't get online multiplayer to work!

Go here to ask for help about how to play your Playstation 2 online and through LAN tunneling programs like Xlink Kai. If you have any other questions about how to get your PS2 online ask them here.
Arbteron
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: Arbteron

No matter how hard I try, I just can't get online multiplayer to work!

Post by Arbteron »

Ok, here's the deal. I tried going online in cod3 and while I succeeded in getting around the DNAS (with cheatdevice) the servers for that game are now dead (or at least that's what the guys on the ps2 online discord told me) so I tried finding DNAS bypass codes for cod finest hour and cod2 big red one but couldn't find any for my versions of those games. Then I tried patching the games with DNAS patcher (didn't work, it didn't even patch them) and with WinDIP-it patched the games but i still couldn't get around the DNAS check. Am I doing something wrong? Does anyone have the codes for Call of Duty Finest Hour (SLES52782) or Call of Duty 2 Big Red One (SLES53415)? Thanks in advance.

ZFrancoAfonso
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: ZFrancoAfonso

Re: No matter how hard I try, I just can't get online multiplayer to work!

Post by ZFrancoAfonso »

COD Finest Hour PAL doesn't require any DNAS hack method because it's supported by Cristian's DNAS-replacement server. So just use his actual DNS (45.7.228.197) and it should be able to play online.

About COD2 I noticed there's no codes for it yet. Guess the only way to play it now is getting the ISO available in the Oficial List of Ps2 Online Games.