Midnight Club 3: No Lobbies Showing Up

Go here to ask for help about how to play your Playstation 2 online and through LAN tunneling programs like Xlink Kai. If you have any other questions about how to get your PS2 online ask them here.
21SkAt3r21
Level 27: ATV: PavedRoad Glee
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Midnight Club 3: No Lobbies Showing Up

Post by 21SkAt3r21 »

When I get on Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition Remix online and push join game no lobbies show up. I tried hosting a game and got lots of people to join and stuff but almost all but like 2 of them up end up ditching or disconnecting (and i had to wait half an hour). I know there were more lobbies because a guy i talked to said there were like 10 other ones and that he had just left one. I have all of my filters set to any. Helpppppp.
THPS 4 LIFE

(gmt-6)

jacobgrocks
Level 18: Tourist Evil: Fannypack Outbreak
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: jacobgrocks

Re: Midnight Club 3: No Lobbies Showing Up

Post by jacobgrocks »

I got DUB remix too, nobody's on but GSList shows some...maybe they are in progress and unjoinable...

21SkAt3r21

Post by 21SkAt3r21 »

idk but it is making me mad cuz i wanna race!:D
THPS 4 LIFE

(gmt-6)

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Well the one time I went online with this game a year or so ago there were like 20 people online but none of them were interested in racing. They were using the game as a chat room basically for some reason. Id be interested in playing this online sometime when I get some free time though.

21SkAt3r21

Post by 21SkAt3r21 »

lazyhoboguy wrote:Well the one time I went online with this game a year or so ago there were like 20 people online but none of them were interested in racing. They were using the game as a chat room basically for some reason. Id be interested in playing this online sometime when I get some free time though.
Yeah, the people i talked to said they usually only chat and drift. I got it to race so ill race with you if i can get mine fixed.
THPS 4 LIFE

(gmt-6)

jacobgrocks
Level 18: Tourist Evil: Fannypack Outbreak
Xlink Kai username: jacobgrocks

Post by jacobgrocks »

I can race too, want to do it?

CHC
Level 1: Deer Hunter

Post by CHC »

i noticed you're a THPS player, make sure you arn't using mine/snipes DNS for it because we use our own gamespy servers, and it appears this game is a gamespy game and so you are probably using our servers to connect to the lobby, and seeing no servers because no one is playing using it