hello :)

Go here to ask for help about how to play your Playstation 2 online and through LAN tunneling programs like Xlink Kai. If you have any other questions about how to get your PS2 online ask them here.
weegee22
Level 12: Warm Summer
Xlink Kai Setup?: no
Xlink Kai username: weegee22

hello :)

Post by weegee22 »

hi ima PS2 fan and i need to know some things one i need help with xlink kai and second what are the popular games for people and stuff so yeah
(gmt-4)

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Re: hello :)

Post by lazyhoboguy »

First of all here is a link to xlink kai's website. Read through all FAQ stuff, the link is at the top of their homepage.

http://www.teamxlink.co.uk

Here is a list of all the ps2 games that have a lan mode, so they will work on xlink kai:
http://www.ps2onlinegaming.com/forum/vi ... ?f=29&t=30

For pretty much all xlink kai ps2 gaming you will most likely have to schedule games in advance. There arent a ton of people playing the games constantly. I would say that the most popular/ or most frequently played xlink kai games are these: Timesplitters Future Perfect, Twisted Metal Black Online, Jak X: Combat Racing , and Timesplitters 2. There are a lot of other good ones though in that above list that we dont play as frequently. ATV offroad fury 4 is good, Project Snowblind is a fun shooter too.

weegee22

Post by weegee22 »

hey also people that play battlefront2 reply plus i will be getting new games soon
(gmt-4)

21SkAt3r21
Level 27: ATV: PavedRoad Glee

Post by 21SkAt3r21 »

I play Battlefront 2 occasionally and will play with you if i actually get time for ps2:P
THPS 4 LIFE

(gmt-6)

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Post by lazyhoboguy »

weegee22 wrote:hey also people that play battlefront2 reply plus i will be getting new games soon
You should make a thread in game scheduling about swbf2. There are some people here that play that a lot.

weegee22

Post by weegee22 »

oh i might do that and i will be getting games like finest hour and a few others its ok to make suggestions to me
(gmt-4)

teamR@@K!E
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!

Post by teamR@@K!E »

Well if you happen to go to game stop or a store with used ps2 games, try looking for Tribes AA. Tribes aerial assault is an awesome online game that I've been trying to host once a week. Its a futuristic game where everyone has a jet pack and there's a lot of different game modes, plus a number of maps have vehicles. One of the many nice things about tribes is that all of the games you can play online you can play the exact game styles off line for practice or just to play. We used to host special rooms where no one was aloud to kill each other and everyone would jump in a grav bike and we would race.

weegee22

Post by weegee22 »

ok i just bought a game called serious sam the next encounter all of you need it its great
(gmt-4)

teamR@@K!E
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!

Post by teamR@@K!E »

so weegee, i take you have found tribes yet
now the game you suggest that you say is good, is it online and what do you like about
if its not online, this isn't the best forum for a ps2 offline game suggestion

21SkAt3r21
Level 27: ATV: PavedRoad Glee

Post by 21SkAt3r21 »

teamR@@K!E wrote:so weegee, i take you have found tribes yet
now the game you suggest that you say is good, is it online and what do you like about
if its not online, this isn't the best forum for a ps2 offline game suggestion
You can still buy Tribes AA new where i live :D. I may get it next time i see it.
THPS 4 LIFE

(gmt-6)