Complete List of PS2 GameSpy Online Status Pages

Here are guides for using the website, guides for setting up Xlink Kai, online game lists, and other PS2 online info.
lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Post by lazyhoboguy »

lazyhoboguy

Online game status checkers, features implemented on Bobz1993 and Snipe's server websites specifically for the Tony Hawk series, are tools that have been used by the THPS community to see who is currently playing online. Being that Bobz's website is linked with GSList, a collection of all GameSpy online server lobbies, you are essentially able to check the current status of any online game maintained by GameSpy.

What I have done is sorted out the game keys and compiled a complete list of PS2 online games powered by GameSpy, so that you can see if anyone is playing online at any given time.

I've marked various notes such as whether a game supports LAN, has been reported as having it's network service terminated, if it is a PAL release, etc. Note that just because we are able to view the status of all of these games through Bobz's website, it does not mean that Bobz hosts the online servers for all of these games. It is rather just a simple way to view the status of all of these GameSpy maintained games.

The community can use this tool to its advantage, as many of these games remain quite active.

List compiled by: FreddY
THPS.info by Bobz1993

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A
B
C
D
F
G
H
I
J
M
N