Lots of Updates...

Here we will post about changes to the site and will make announcements about other things important to the community.
Viscosity
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Lots of Updates...

Post by Viscosity »

Lots of updates on the site are coming and there may be some bugs. ~~~
I just updated the site to the latest version of the PHPBB software. Unfortunately the new version doesn't let us use the old themes so Artur and I modified another theme. There might still be bugs and if something seems off or you just don't like some of the design decisions ;) , then post here or shoot me a PM. Now that the site is updated, I plan on updating all the information on the site including making a current list of games that are still online. Any input or suggestions to what you want to see changed is welcomed. Thanks.

teamR@@K!E
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!

Re: Lots of Updates...

Post by teamR@@K!E »

Whole new skin and the letters seem smaller and no i'm not getting older. I like it, but i like the darker one before more. It's still nice to have a change.

Artur
Level 13: Midday Club 2
Xlink Kai username: Sierron

Post by Artur »

This current one is not the one we worked on before, but online the skin caused issues here and there. It will be dark again soon ;)

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

Why isn't tribes under recent popular topics? I see more recent and more talk under some tribes scheduling then i do other topics.

chak88

Post by chak88 »

I really appreciate all the continued work you do on the site thanks !

Viscosity
site admin

Post by Viscosity »

teamR@@K!E wrote:Why isn't tribes under recent popular topics? I see more recent and more talk under some tribes scheduling then i do other topics.
Well those threads aren't recent lol. There could be a reason for that though depend on what section its in. I will look into that when we get the theme fixed up.

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Thanks for keeping this site running Viscosity. And thanks too Artur, you have helped us so much in the past as well. For anyone wondering where I have been, I have been working full time and have been dealing with life stuff, so I just haven't had the time to do any ps2 online gaming. One day maybe I can again :) .