Site Finally Transfered

Here we will post about changes to the site and will make announcements about other things important to the community.
Viscosity
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Site Finally Transfered

Post by Viscosity »

I finally got the site transferred to the data center. If the site ever seemed slowed after the last news post, it was because I was hosting it off a raspberry pi 2 on my home connection. It is now in a data center on an SSD. The site should now be a lot faster. If there are any other issues let me know.

On the topic of the site games list, I should be adding the few the games that I know are online forever. While there seems to be progress with DNAS, I don't want to add games that currently rely on using Sony's hosted servers since those can go down at any point. I am setting up a wiki for the site so users can easily make guides instead of making a million post on the forum. Let me know what you guys think.

Hunk91
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai username: Hunk91

Re: Site Finally Transfered

Post by Hunk91 »

Great news Viscosity ! I hope the forum will be more stable and fast!

As for the games still online with no DNAS there are Tribes, 2 Tony Hawks games (the first 2 which were released) , Risk and Biohazard outbreak file 1 and 2 with the New update of the server.

I have Risk, I will try to make a Call on the forum if someone is interested to play online !
\\FAT PAL PS2 + Internal 64GB SD Card + FMCB 1.953 + OPL 0.9.3
\\PCSX2 1.40 + CLR DEV9 V0.8.2 (Playing via Wifi!)

Playing: B.O File#1&2, SWBF I&II,Sniper Elite, Area 51, Hot Wheels Stunt Track Challenge, T.M.B.O, C.O.D 3, M.G.S.3.O

Artur
Level 13: Midday Club 2
Xlink Kai username: Sierron

Re: Site Finally Transfered

Post by Artur »

Feels faster now. Thanks for your work, Viscosity :)