DNAS,DNS, Wiki and more....

Here we will post about changes to the site and will make announcements about other things important to the community.
W4RG0D92
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Re: DNAS,DNS, Wiki and more....

Post by W4RG0D92 »

Anyone want to play crash n burn online?

AMATERASU
Level 6: Respectful Citizen Golf 2
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: XAMATERASUX

Post by AMATERASU »

The dns christian was updated today and will be for at least 1 year activated in contact with him I and some friends we made donations to help him rent a server to continue the ps2 scene online DNS 45.7.228.197 my regards to XCHRISTIANX and all Support thank you gentlemen

DonkeyKong
Level 22: Rogue Soldier

Post by DonkeyKong »

RacingStar wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:37 am
I need some dns codes for my ps2 games please
Take a look at this:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1880

brad2192
Level 2: My Street Resident
Xlink Kai username: Breadstick

Post by brad2192 »

RacingStar wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:29 am
DonkeyKong wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:33 am
RacingStar wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:37 am
I need some dns codes for my ps2 games please
Take a look at this:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1880

Listen dude I have the network adapter and i put the ethernet cable into the router and put on the exact DNS numbers and it dosen't work I really wanted to have online in ps2 for so long and I want you to help me with it and I refuse to get Xlink Kai I have been stressed out for this and I want to play ps2 online right now! :x
What game are you trying to play? The best overall DNS for PS2 in my opinion is "http://ps2online.ddns.net/" Hosted by Cristian. The guy has a bunch of games playable. Take a scroll through the list up top @ "http://ps2online-gslist.ddns.net/". If there is any specific game you're trying to play let me know. I've been doing this for a while and could most likely tell you what's playable and what's not. I'm assuming whatever game you're trying to play needs more than just a DNS edit. Probably a DNAS Bypass code. Let me know!

daps2
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!

Post by daps2 »

I keep getting DNAS error -106 on every game I try. Any ideas?

markhoss
Xlink Kai username: markhoss

Post by markhoss »

daps2 wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:45 pm
I keep getting DNAS error -106 on every game I try. Any ideas?
Same here for me NTSC games work but as soon as I try anything PAL this error happens for me and my friend.:-(

markhoss
Xlink Kai username: markhoss

Post by markhoss »

Although I am not the most qualified person to describe this if you haven't already found the answer already I just want to help out with the DNAS error.
Ok so you need to get something called PS2 DNAS-Net Patcher from psx place if you're lucky the game will autopatch itself with the correct way of connecting simply by dragging the game onto the program, either that or the other way round. After that you can hopefully play however if it would be the manual way (done by yourself) you should contact those who can help however the automatic patch comes in very handy and you should be fine for the most part good luck!