Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal

Create a thread here to schedule a time to play PS2 games online through their normal servers.
im2tall4u1
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal

Post by im2tall4u1 »

In celebration of the collection finally coming to the states why don't we all jump online for some Ratchet and Clank multiplayer action? Since people on PS2 and PS3 can play together that allows for many to jump on no matter the console situation. Suggest times below. I'm willing to work with you guys on this one. Ratchet and Clank Online remains one of my favorite online experiences to date.

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Re: Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Sorry to tell you this but both online Ratchet and Clank games on ps2 went offline this summer. Coincidentally or not, very close the hd re-releases on ps3 coming out.

roxas997
Level 1: Deer Hunter

Re: Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal

Post by roxas997 »

im2tall4u1 wrote:In celebration of the collection finally coming to the states why don't we all jump online for some Ratchet and Clank multiplayer action? Since people on PS2 and PS3 can play together that allows for many to jump on no matter the console situation. Suggest times below. I'm willing to work with you guys on this one. Ratchet and Clank Online remains one of my favorite online experiences to date.
is there a for us ps2 users to connect?
Embrace your dreams