PSP ONLINE coded arms and mortal kombat !

Create a thread here to schedule a time to play PS2 games online through their normal servers.
chance4x
Level 11: Ratchet & Clank: Stay Out of My Arsenal!
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: chance4x

PSP ONLINE coded arms and mortal kombat !

Post by chance4x »

I have a PS2 and a PSP and I was playing my ps2 online but when I was playing my psp I was wondering does psp go online and I look on the box and it says online compatible so I was wow and I look to see if I had any online psp games the only games I have is mortal kombat unchained and coded arms and street fighter alpha 3 and brothers in arms D-day and splinter cell: essentials all of those games online servers are still up but they are empty no one on it so hit me back if anybody wants to play theses games :D

Avery
Level 12: Warm Summer

Re: PSP ONLINE coded arms and mortal kombat !

Post by Avery »

I'm pretty sure I could manage to get one or 2 of these games but um.....You want to do some PSP online? lol, we're at PS2 Online, but ha,ha, I've got MK Unchained, and would be down to play online. One of my buds knows how to get psp online games still hooked up, I'll contact him if you're interested

chance4x

Post by chance4x »

Avery wrote:I'm pretty sure I could manage to get one or 2 of these games but um.....You want to do some PSP online? lol, we're at PS2 Online, but ha,ha, I've got MK Unchained, and would be down to play online. One of my buds knows how to get psp online games still hooked up, I'll contact him if you're interested
ok great :D

Avery

Post by Avery »

soooo, contact me normally, we might not need anything, and I have MKU, but if we need some kind of help / it doesn't work after few tries I'll contact him, unless you'd rather I do that right away, contact me, with a time / date.

chance4x

Post by chance4x »

Avery wrote:soooo, contact me normally, we might not need anything, and I have MKU, but if we need some kind of help / it doesn't work after few tries I'll contact him, unless you'd rather I do that right away, contact me, with a time / date.
ok tomorrow Tuesday at 5:22 :D

Avery

Post by Avery »

chance4x wrote:
Avery wrote:soooo, contact me normally, we might not need anything, and I have MKU, but if we need some kind of help / it doesn't work after few tries I'll contact him, unless you'd rather I do that right away, contact me, with a time / date.
What time zone are you in? I'm EST

chance4x

Post by chance4x »

Avery wrote:
chance4x wrote:
What time zone are you in? I'm EST
me to EST

Avery

Post by Avery »

almost 4:00pm here now, though small problem is I can't connect to my modem. I got new Bell FIBE, and it's connected to an outlet and uses the phone line, but it keeps appearing greyed out for the psp. Could it be too modern?

chance4x

Post by chance4x »

sorry I miss the game I had to do something but let's do it tomorrow k :D

Avery

Post by Avery »

I won't be here tomorrow or for the next week but after that, sure I'll try man. Ain't too familiar with PSP though and net settings and stuff, ps2 is easier for me :)