NBA 2k11 Ps2 online

Create a thread here to schedule a time to play PS2 games online through their normal servers.
K4T Col Robert
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

NBA 2k11 Ps2 online

Post by K4T Col Robert »

who got it add tarheel77 if you do

chak88
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Re: NBA 2k11 Ps2 online

Post by chak88 »

K4T Col Robert wrote:who got it add tarheel77 if you do
Is the game still up or is it via openspy ?

Viscosity
site admin

Post by Viscosity »

I was pretty sure the servers were taken down by now. Correct me if I am wrong.

Avery
Level 12: Warm Summer

Post by Avery »

All of EA's ps2 services were terminated last month, so even if it was still up which nearly most of them were shut down by 2006, it's garunteed down now, unless it's a peer to peer game, in which case OpenSPY might be able to do something about

K4T Col Robert
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Post by K4T Col Robert »

i will check it gets shipped in today

Avery

Post by Avery »

Well, I own the game currently, could try if you got a DNS, I got a theory that most of these games are sorta peer to peer, just require a server to set them to show others, so Bobz's or OpenSPY may work, but without another person to test, can't try it out

chak88

Post by chak88 »

Avery wrote:All of EA's ps2 services were terminated last month, so even if it was still up which nearly most of them were shut down by 2006, it's garunteed down now, unless it's a peer to peer game, in which case OpenSPY might be able to do something about
This is not an EA game it is a 2K sports Game

Avery

Post by Avery »

whoops, must have been looking at the other basketball game, sorry, but then still would it be peer to peer and work with bobz or OpenSPY's dns is the question!

chak88

Post by chak88 »

Avery wrote:whoops, must have been looking at the other basketball game, sorry, but then still would it be peer to peer and work with bobz or OpenSPY's dns is the question!

If it was up via gamespy there is a good chance it is playable via openspy or Bobz but if I remember correctly it is up via 2K servers so it all depends on if those are still working we will just have to see if K4T is able to connect when he gets it

Avery

Post by Avery »

chak88 wrote:
Avery wrote:whoops, must have been looking at the other basketball game, sorry, but then still would it be peer to peer and work with bobz or OpenSPY's dns is the question!

If it was up via gamespy there is a good chance it is playable via openspy or Bobz but if I remember correctly it is up via 2K servers so it all depends on if those are still working we will just have to see if K4T is able to connect when he gets it
Before a little while ago, Gamespy had shut down most of their online services, only about 15 were left, which were up on Bobz's site, this one ain't one of them