URGENT: FOR BURNOUT FANS

Create a thread here to schedule a time to play PS2 games online through their normal servers.
simpletraveler
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

URGENT: FOR BURNOUT FANS

Post by simpletraveler »

BURNOUT FANS REJOICE!
I'm glad to tell you Burnout Legends is fully playable online on the new PPSSPP emulator!!!

It has been done! No more crying over shut down servers for B3: Takedown!!
Let me explain, Burnout Legends is an upgraded Burnout 3: Takedown. Which as we know it, was shut down from PS2 EA servers....

See how here: http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=14264

Please spread the word, because burnout is awesome and cannot be forgotten. I'm sorry if this is totally off-topic but i know there are many burnout fans here and i MUST let you guys know this awesome news!!!

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
Last edited by simpletraveler on Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Avery
Level 12: Warm Summer

Re: URGENT: FOR BURNOUT FANS

Post by Avery »

is this for ps2? I believe PSSPP is a PSP emulator?

xCrI$TiAhNx
Level 8: COD2 BRO-ther
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: xCrISTiAhNx

Post by xCrI$TiAhNx »

Apparently he is talking about PSP...
DNS Server: 45.7.228.197

PlayStation 2 Online - Official Comunnity: https://ps2online.com/

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Cristiahnxx

Twitch Channel: http://twitch.tv/xcristiahnx

(gmt-3)

Avery

Post by Avery »

lol wrong forums man, though I do love Burnout, is it possible to play with an Emulator / orginal psp?

Carlos96ps
Level 2: My Street Resident
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: Carlos96ps

Post by Carlos96ps »

Guess the servers are similar, if is that so would be easy to support PS2, (If there is no DNAS -102)

Avery

Post by Avery »

Carlos96ps wrote:Guess the servers are similar, if is that so would be easy to support PS2, (If there is no DNAS -102)
Burnout was hosted by EA and if it weren't for the fact they stopped support almost 6 years ago, EA recently shut down all their ps2 games / support for any of them a month after Gamespy did theirs

simpletraveler

Post by simpletraveler »

Sorry, but it saddens me to see burnout dying like this. It's one of my favorite series.

If anyone wants to play with me i'm hosting it. You can host a game too if you followed the steps i said in the OP.
If in doubt just check http://pro.coldbird.net to see what other people/you are currently hosting. (ULES00125 is Burnout Legends USA version.)

You can grab the Burnout Legends (USA) PSP ISO from emuparadise if you want to help EA and their money shortage.

kENesis
Level 4: Rumble Group

Post by kENesis »

You can connect any WLAN enabled psp game to Coldbird's server. It doesn't only apply to this game.

It works on a real psp as well as long as you have custom firmware and the prometheus server files installed on your psp. What it does is trick your psp into thinking that you're playing with someone over WLAN when you're really connected through the internet.

Saiyanjin2

Post by Saiyanjin2 »

Me and some friends tried connection online on Burnout Legends on the PPSSPP. We were all able to connect fine, but when I would try and join a room it would time out. What would be a possible issue? Also would distance be an issue, as some of them are from the UK. Also one of them was able to connect fine, and when he tried to connect again online to the server, it would get stuck at "initialising network". Any input would be helpful.

teamR@@K!E
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!

Post by teamR@@K!E »

you are at the wrong forum and if not
you are at the wrong place to leave a thread about this subject
when you learn to read, this is for the game scheduling of "ps2 online gaming"

leave a response at the ps2 i mean the "ps2" online game talk section to post your thread for your questions and statements

here is where you schedule games, not news, and if it's urgent, then why are you posting this thread where you did?

when it sounds like urgent news for people that have a ppsspp, then it should be placed at the news part of this forum