Area 51 random test games

Create a thread here to schedule a time to play PS2 games online through their normal servers.
hutz123
Level 2: My Street Resident
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Re: Area 51 random test games

Post by hutz123 »

hey teamr@@kie I was just in your DM Blaze server but you shut the server. Just letting you know I was there incase you didn't realize. Good to know that I'll be able to join yours. And killzonemaniac (grey), I couldn't join your server. Kept trying to but nothing doing.

teamR@@K!E
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!

Post by teamR@@K!E »

I tried a couple more things, but i couldn't join your room Grey.

We were just doing some test run games, but now that we have a player to join, I'll host a room at 9pm cst so come join Grey and shut your room down.

I am only talking about tonight, Friday night.

See you guys soon.

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

I know you were in my room, we were just doing some tests hutz, but now, i will host a room.

jpereira2
Level 3: The Not Very Fast and the Perturbed

Post by jpereira2 »

I'm going to try and join too

jpereira2

Post by jpereira2 »

Shut down as I was joining

hutz123

Post by hutz123 »

Hey teamr@@kie, good couple games there. sorry if it was frustrating having to just be a 1 v 1 against me. I was one of the vets back in the day. I'm sure it will be more fun when there's more people playing. :)

jpereira2

Post by jpereira2 »

hutz123 wrote:Hey teamr@@kie, good couple games there. sorry if it was frustrating having to just be a 1 v 1 against me. I was one of the vets back in the day. I'm sure it will be more fun when there's more people playing. :)
I joined as the game room was shut, I was a little too late

TheGrey
Level 5: 187 Avoid this Game or Die

Post by TheGrey »

-First attempt to join "network cables not connected" then freezes.
second and third attempt same thing, same message (everything is connected)
-_-
"Your death will be a waste of my time and a tragedy for your kind. The future stands before you, enter the void to come into my world. You have made it to the ascension, witnessed what you have long feared."

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

Yea, i fuckn hate snipers, especially when they're aliens too. I know i was hurting though and i am pretty good, just not against snipers.

I would like to have an option to have no snipers in the rooms i host.

Yep, Grey, when that happens, unplug your cord and turn off your ps2. Then turn on your ps2 and get to the point of going online and then connect your either net cord back in.

That should work, well it worked for me.

Well Hutz, if you ever get tribes aa i will beat your ass down on that game.

google "tribes aa duel 2006 video" and see me in some tdm action. Most taa videos suck, but that is like the only good one.

hutz123

Post by hutz123 »

Yeah I figured you were getting sick of the sniper and yeah us alien avatar types were pretty much all trained to use it haha. It was the only way to get ahead back in the day when EVERY single person was using it. I tried to mix it up by shooting you with the smg, shotguns, etc. and I didn't want to use the meson cannon personally because that can just be overkill (I was fine with you using it though) If you want, for tomorrow or whenever we play, if you want to make a room called "No Snipers", I'll be a human being and respect that rule since I don't believe there is an option to turn certain weapons off.