Area51 on Saturday March 26th AND Easter (March 27th) AND easter Monday (March 28th 2016) 10am CST

Create a thread here to schedule a time to play PS2 games online through their normal servers.
jpereira2
Level 3: The Not Very Fast and the Perturbed
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Re: Area51 on Saturday March 26th AND Easter (March 27th) AND easter Monday (March 28th 2016) 10am CST

Post by jpereira2 »

Wish I could have gotten on. Hope y'all had a good time

hutz123
Level 2: My Street Resident

Re: Area51 on Saturday March 26th AND Easter (March 27th) AND easter Monday (March 28th 2016) 10am CST

Post by hutz123 »

Great series of games everyone! Congrats to James and Killzonemaniac getting ahead on DM: Shaft for that one game. Otherwise, sorry if I was a little relentless haha, although everyone else put up just as much of a challenge. That one match in TDM: Hillking where everyone vs. me was fun. The CNH: Two to Tango match was a good way to mix things up, as well as the INF: Bloodbath.

Gabriel was also able to host a match so hopefully he'll be on this weekend.

JamesCableCar
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!

Post by JamesCableCar »

Haha cheers mate! Lol you were too good so I thought i'd spice it up a bit, didnt even work ffs haha

If youre wondering why my name is the clan name, do you remember Rpg Fear? i played a lot during 2012 and it was then that he said i could join lol, got the alien avatar too which took the piss to get

Good games!!!
My PS2 YouTube account = http://www.youtube.com/user/jamesxfm1049?feature=mhee

Area 51 is the best... Got it for £1.50 (around 2.50 dollars and 1.90 euros) :D

TheGrey
Level 5: 187 Avoid this Game or Die

Post by TheGrey »

I was able to get some but we kept switching games and left some very small files lol.
"Your death will be a waste of my time and a tragedy for your kind. The future stands before you, enter the void to come into my world. You have made it to the ascension, witnessed what you have long feared."

hutz123

Post by hutz123 »

Actually I was the clan leader at the time since daddydeath passed the reigns over to me so yeah I remember you man. I told Fear (who im still friends with on PSN) that he could recruit people and I definitely remember playing with you many times back then. Our main rival was OCMC and by the end we pretty much absorbed them.

But that was a lot of fun and yeah getting the alien avatar is tough. I'm glad I still had mine saved from all those years ago. I sent you all friend requests not that it will really matter. Was anyone able to hear me on the mic? I wasn't able to hear anyone.

TheGrey
Level 5: 187 Avoid this Game or Die

Post by TheGrey »

I still cant find my mic. And everytime I log on, my friends list is back on zero and stats. I guess when gamespy went down everything was wiped out.
"Your death will be a waste of my time and a tragedy for your kind. The future stands before you, enter the void to come into my world. You have made it to the ascension, witnessed what you have long feared."

JamesCableCar

Post by JamesCableCar »

ahh right hutz i didnt know that, thats cool! in 2012 it seemed like a lot of old players had already stopped playing, the only old ones i saw was you, fear, unreal (sicko) and 3volution or something, there was also Double R as well

I heard you but i dont think anyone could hear me, and yeah the stats and stuff get wiped, bit of a shame but oh well

yeah sorry lol i kept putting up votes, i was thinking that some maps should get played while theres enough people to play them

hutz123

Post by hutz123 »

Yeah fear, unreal, and double R are on my friends list on PSN. I would have sent them a notification about today's game but I have to bring my ps3 downstairs, switch it with the ps2, and switch back. I was just too lazy, especially since I'm unsure if they would even see it in time.

I had no problem with the votes. Wired is too big of a map for the amount of people we had, so we definitely had to switch things up there.

What time do people want to play tomorrow? Too bad we're not in touch with Gabriel. Hell, if he was on now I'd hop on again haha.

JamesCableCar

Post by JamesCableCar »

ahh right, probs leave it now but it would be cool doing like an old style infection on bloodbath with former players

Wired yeah, i just cant get into that map, i keep forgetting how big some of the maps are, like gazebo and core lol

I'll play tomorrow if i can, i think its the same time as today, so 10am cst, and also i might as well link this http://ps2online.ddns.net:28903/list?ga ... ps2&sort=4 thats a real time status page for area 51, click on list to see if a game is there, if someone is hosting a server, it will appear on there, its what i use when im free

Hunk91
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: Hunk91

Post by Hunk91 »

Tomorrow at 10am CST. Normaly I should host. Last time I Did was Last month when Mat discovered the DNS and we were 3 players. I hope my connections can Handle up to 8 players ;-)

Thank you James for the Link it will be helpfull in order to know if a game is on!
\\FAT PAL PS2 + Internal 64GB SD Card + FMCB 1.953 + OPL 0.9.3
\\PCSX2 1.40 + CLR DEV9 V0.8.2 (Playing via Wifi!)

Playing: B.O File#1&2, SWBF I&II,Sniper Elite, Area 51, Hot Wheels Stunt Track Challenge, T.M.B.O, C.O.D 3, M.G.S.3.O