11th Weekly Sunday Game: Socom 2 (1/23/11)

Create a thread here to schedule a time to play PS2 games online through their normal servers.
NoLimits
Level 23: Ribbon of Shame: Rising Storm
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: NoLimits

Re: 11th Weekly Sunday Game: Socom 2 (1/23/11)

Post by NoLimits »

Mytho wrote:I missed it also since I was sucked into playing Black (seriously, no joke!). And to think, I was really looking forward to this as well...
For me, it was getting sucked into Oblivion...the game and I too was looking for forward to playing this for the first time

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Post by lazyhoboguy »

You know you guys dont have to wait until this wins another weekly game night. You can schedule another day to play it.

Mytho
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai username: LjariusSneed580

Post by Mytho »

lazyhoboguy wrote:You know you guys dont have to wait until this wins another weekly game night. You can schedule another day to play it.
I know, but it seems like school work always gets in the way, or my friends want to go out whenever I plan a game. Scheduling a day in advance isn't enough time either. I usually just play on my own time instead of scheduling nowadays, unless we rev something up through the messengers.
(gmt-5)
Let Battlefield 2: Modern Combat go!

NoLimits
Level 23: Ribbon of Shame: Rising Storm
Xlink Kai username: NoLimits

Post by NoLimits »

yeah same, I hardly ever have free time during the weekdays, and on the weekends I never know when I'll be going out. With the scheduled games it doesn't leave much time for other PS2 gaming except in the morning and early afternoon on the weekends, when I'm usually too lazy to turn on my computer anyways.