Flatout for PS2

Create a thread here to schedule a time to play PS2 games online through their normal servers.
Furious2000
Level 2: My Street Resident

Flatout for PS2

Post by Furious2000 »

YES! the server's for the game are not shutdown.The game has no lan support. Me and my cuzin's play on the server's.. is someone up to playing this game?, it's one of the best ever

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Re: Flatout for PS2

Post by lazyhoboguy »

If the online mode really is still up, I will try to buy this if I find it cheap.

NoLimits
Level 23: Ribbon of Shame: Rising Storm
Xlink Kai username: NoLimits

Post by NoLimits »

I just looked at this game. I have to say it looks alright, I wouldn't mind getting it if its cheap as well. Are you talking about Flatout 1 or Flatout 2 for PS2?

EDIT: I did some research on both of the games, and Flatout 2 seems to have improved on anything that was quircky about the original (improved physics, soundtrack, graphics, course variety/design). So I'd be more inclined to getting it than the first. But if you only have the 1st, I would just get that.

Furious2000

Post by Furious2000 »

NoLimits wrote:I just looked at this game. I have to say it looks alright, I wouldn't mind getting it if its cheap as well. Are you talking about Flatout 1 or Flatout 2 for PS2?

EDIT: I did some research on both of the games, and Flatout 2 seems to have improved on anything that was quircky about the original (improved physics, soundtrack, graphics, course variety/design). So I'd be more inclined to getting it than the first. But if you only have the 1st, I would just get that.
Im talking about Flatout 1 but 2 is good too.. This game is damn good, Flatout 2 is not better. The soundtrack in the game is wayy better then number 2 imho. The physics in this are insane, i remember full matches online people body's flyin on windshields speeding as fast as you can around Demolition Dash (demolition arena).

This game is such a good racing game, it's like how you would expect cars to really handle.

NoLimits
Level 23: Ribbon of Shame: Rising Storm
Xlink Kai username: NoLimits

Post by NoLimits »

It's only $4 at Gamestop, so there's a really good chance I'll pick it up relatively soon.

Furious2000

Post by Furious2000 »

Ok that is sooo cool, post here when you get it and we'll play. I need to buy a new memory card though, this one crapped out on me, corrupt network save file =/

icebears4ever
Level 7: PacifistZone
Xlink Kai Setup?: no
Xlink Kai username: haveno

Post by icebears4ever »

I may pick this game up
:)
(gmt+1)

Furious2000

Post by Furious2000 »

icebears4ever wrote:I may pick this game up
:)
This is soo sweet, gonna be like old days with a full FlatOut server :)

Mr.Chale
Level 5: 187 Avoid this Game or Die
Xlink Kai username: Mr Chale

Post by Mr.Chale »

i picked up this game furious2000 if you wanna set up a match let me know
(gmt-6)

<embed src="http://www.clocklink.com/clocks/world00 ... e=GMT-0600&" width="480" height="250" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

Furious2000

Post by Furious2000 »

I wanna play more flatout with you if you wan't to tonight send me a PM
If anybody else has this game send me a PM and we can set up a match