X111 - Online

Create a thread here to schedule a time to play PS2 games online through their normal servers.
MartinMilk
Level 3: The Not Very Fast and the Perturbed
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: MartinMilkis

X111 - Online

Post by MartinMilk »

Hello everyone! I want to go and check out how the Internet works for the game X111 on the Playstation 2. So if it is anyone out there that wants to go and play a game with me please answer here :D!
YouTube Channel: GaymingTube

on PS2 I usually play Biohazard Outbreak, Timesplitters and Call of Duty 3. I also play GameCube online and I do have all supported games. Hit me up if you want to play.

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Re: X111 - Online

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Hi and welcome to the site, please start a thread in the "new members" section of the forum to introduce yourself.

I could play 13 with you, but not this weekend as I need to get some work done. I am available next weekend to try playing this.

You are the guy from youtube right? I just saw in your profile there that you are located in Europe. I am pretty certain this game is not cross region compatible, meaning players and North America cannot play with People in Europe.

I live in North America and the people that you saw playing in the video do too. I dont know if anyone located in Europe here has this game to play online.