weekly sniper elite?

Create a thread here to schedule a time to play PS2 games online through their normal servers.
lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

weekly sniper elite?

Post by lazyhoboguy »

http://sniperelite.hqforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=3076

Maybe this doesn't need to be weekly, but could be every other week, or once a month.

I posted over there too since they are a community dedicated to ps2 sniper elite online play. There activity has died out recenlty, but the potential to get big games going again is there.

My internet is pretty crappy, so I could not be the one to host, but I would love to be able to start playing this game online more regularly. I was thinking maybe Sunday around 3 PM Pacific Time (gmt-7) could work? Since it wont interfere with our Sunday weekly games.

Let me know what you guys think.

Viscosity
site admin

Re: weekly sniper elite?

Post by Viscosity »

I'd be interested possibly. probably not every week though.

lazyhoboguy
site admin

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Yea I doubt I could make it every week either. We could maybe do it once a month or something. Maybe like the first sunday of each month.

Viscosity
site admin

Post by Viscosity »

What time sunday though?

lazyhoboguy
site admin

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Favrenation wrote:What time sunday though?
It's in the first post.

Heely
Level 4: Rumble Group
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Post by Heely »

I'd be game for every 2 weeks or once a month. The time is fine by me. It would be hard for me to play then every week, but once or twice a month is good. It was alot of fun to play.

Scoopers
Level 6: Respectful Citizen Golf 2
Xlink Kai username: scoopers

Post by Scoopers »

I could do once a month maybe.
No Shots Impossible, Its the shots missed that could be regretted.

(gmt-5)

lazyhoboguy
site admin

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Hmm so sounds like most people would rather play a couple times a month rather than only once a month. So I think doing it every other sunday could work then. Or, maybe we could play the first 2 sundays of the month? That way people would be able to easily figure out the dates we are playing and we would have like 2 weeks break in between.

BLOODHOUND
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Post by BLOODHOUND »

Hey, not to be rude or anything but are we going to be doing this or what? Getting tired of waiting around for a game!!! I'm eager to start playing this again!!!!! :P :P :P Its been 2 months since i last played SE. The best day I think to do this would be Wednesday since Monday is the start of the week and everyone getting back into there work schedule, and Friday everyone gets off work for 2 days and have stuff to do, so Wednesday seems to be the best day to do this. We could possibly do a game tomorrow 8/10 at 8 pm eastern but that's just a little bit to much of a short notice for everyone, or do it next Wednesday 8/17 at 8 pm eastern. Or we can just wait for SEv2 to come out but that is to far of a wait. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Hope we can get a game started here sooner or later!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

lazyhoboguy
site admin

Post by lazyhoboguy »

BLOODHOUND wrote:Hey, not to be rude or anything but are we going to be doing this or what? Getting tired of waiting around for a game!!! I'm eager to start playing this again!!!!! :P :P :P Its been 2 months since i last played SE. The best day I think to do this would be Wednesday since Monday is the start of the week and everyone getting back into there work schedule, and Friday everyone gets off work for 2 days and have stuff to do, so Wednesday seems to be the best day to do this. We could possibly do a game tomorrow 8/10 at 8 pm eastern but that's just a little bit to much of a short notice for everyone, or do it next Wednesday 8/17 at 8 pm eastern. Or we can just wait for SEv2 to come out but that is to far of a wait. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Hope we can get a game started here sooner or later!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Heh your not rude. It wasn't seeming like people were all that interested in setting this up, so I sort of forgot about it. I think starting tomorow night woule be too short notice if we wanted a decent turnout. How about we all try to show up next Wednesday August 17, 2011 at 5:00 PM Pacific/ 8:00 PM Eastern then.

My connection blows so I shouldn't be the one to host, but Im guessing we can sort out who will host if people show up at that day.