PS2 Online Killzone [EDIT]

Create a thread here to schedule a time to play PS2 games online through their normal servers.
maxiizzz
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

PS2 Online Killzone [EDIT]

Post by maxiizzz »

I invite you to play online for PlayStation 2 Killzone

In this game there's 35 to 40 people playing every day

videos recorded and uploaded by me ..

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

Well let them invited to enter this online game

ID KZ:maxiizzz
Last edited by maxiizzz on Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Viscosity
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Re: PS2 Online Killzone

Post by Viscosity »

This is not the section to schedule games you should post it in the game schedule section

noonotthat
site admin
Xlink Kai username: noonotthat

Post by noonotthat »

I moved this forum fyi
No lube for me!

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Hey maxiizz, I have seen your videos before, and I have tried this game online on multiple occasions and I never really enjoyed it all that much. I might try it again if some people here would be willing to try it though I guess.

maxiizzz

Post by maxiizzz »

lazyhoboguy wrote:Hey maxiizz, I have seen your videos before, and I have tried this game online on multiple occasions and I never really enjoyed it all that much. I might try it again if some people here would be willing to try it though I guess.
hopefully more people play it here, so we share more and more!

the gameplay is getting used to it, it is difficult

Mytho
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai username: LjariusSneed580

Re: PS2 Online Killzone [EDIT]

Post by Mytho »

Killzone has a great sense of style and some interesting concepts, but technical problems make it a complete drag to play.

The framerate is always chugging, even if you are just running around indoors. I can't tell you how many times I have fought someone in this game, they run in front of a window, I turn my view and see the window, my framerate dips, and I get killed since I over/under extended my aim.

There are also other problems, more specifically related to gameplay. When you die, you are caught staring at your body for way too long as the camera pans around it. There is no real need for this. I just want to play again, not stare at a corpse on the ground.

Hit detection can also be a real issue. It isn't as bad as the aforementioned death camera, but it still negatively impacts the game. I have shot someone in the back of the head at point blank range with a shotgun and they turned around and started shooting me. This game has no sort of shields or power-ups, so there is no excuse for someone surviving that.

There are more complains I have with this game, but I think you get the point. What really bugs me is that you want to like this game. The Helghan soldiers look very cool, in addition to the art style in general. It could have been a great game if the technical issues were addressed.
(gmt-5)
Let Battlefield 2: Modern Combat go!

maxiizzz

Post by maxiizzz »

Mytho wrote:Killzone has a great sense of style and some interesting concepts, but technical problems make it a complete drag to play.

The framerate is always chugging, even if you are just running around indoors. I can't tell you how many times I have fought someone in this game, they run in front of a window, I turn my view and see the window, my framerate dips, and I get killed since I over/under extended my aim.

There are also other problems, more specifically related to gameplay. When you die, you are caught staring at your body for way too long as the camera pans around it. There is no real need for this. I just want to play again, not stare at a corpse on the ground.

Hit detection can also be a real issue. It isn't as bad as the aforementioned death camera, but it still negatively impacts the game. I have shot someone in the back of the head at point blank range with a shotgun and they turned around and started shooting me. This game has no sort of shields or power-ups, so there is no excuse for someone surviving that.

There are more complains I have with this game, but I think you get the point. What really bugs me is that you want to like this game. The Helghan soldiers look very cool, in addition to the art style in general. It could have been a great game if the technical issues were addressed.

I shoot with the shotgun, not kill him, it happens sometimes
sometimes about the RPG, even I have a video which shows, I shoot with the RPG and I'm dying but I'm dead

When this happens it means you have not written down, or not shoot sipiste

Nihil8
Level 8: COD2 BRO-ther
Xlink Kai username: Nihil8

Post by Nihil8 »

i will have this game soon.actually maybe two copies sense my friends expressed intrest now that i have the two systems running in my house
Currently have: Project Snowblind(2)/Timesplitters:Future Perfect(2)/Killzone/ Cold Winter/S.W. Battlefront2/Splinter Cell:Pandora Tomorrow

(2) = (i have two copies and running two Ps2's)

(gmt-8)