Vote for the 37th Weekly Sunday Game (9/11/2011)

Create a thread here to schedule a time to play PS2 games online through their normal servers.

Which Game for 9/11/11? (Sunday Night in 2 weeks) (poll ends 9/4/11)

Poll ended at Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:13 am

1. Project Snowblind (lan tunneling)
No votes
2. Jak X: Combat Racing (lan tunneling)
No votes
3. Twisted Metal Black Online (lan tunneling)
No votes
4. Timesplitters 2 (lan tunneling)
36%
5: Amplitude (temporarily online)
9%
6. Cold Winter
9%
7. Area 51
36%
8. Star Wars: Battlefront
9%
9. Star Wars: Battlefront 2
No votes
10. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
No votes

Total votes: 11

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Vote for the 37th Weekly Sunday Game (9/11/2011)

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Our 37th weekly Sunday game will be on 9/11/2011 which is in 2 weeks. Like every weekly Sunday game, it will start at 6:30 PM Pacific Time (gmt-7).

So lets vote on what game we will be playing then. The poll starts today and will run one week until Sunday Night on 9/4/11.

For more info about our Sunday night weekly games go here to read the news post.

Also, please don't vote for a game in the poll if you do not own the game you are voting for or you know for sure already that there is no way you could play that game at the weekly game time. When people do this it can result in in that game winning the poll, but few people showing up to actually play it.

For the choices in the poll. I tried picking games that have a good amount of active players by looking at the Community Online Games List. Like if only 2 people own a game its probably not a good idea to make it the weekly game since people can just schedule some other day to play it. So please check out that list and see if you need to let us know to update it with any new ps2 online games you have obtained.

If you haven't seen a game you want to play on the poll in a long time, let me know you'd like to see it added and I will try to add it into the next poll.

Panko1
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai username: Panko1

Re: Vote for the 37th Weekly Sunday Game (9/11/2011)

Post by Panko1 »

Area 51 got 4 votes already. Why is people voting on a game with full servers? There's no point on scheduling a macth for this game. If anyone wants to play Area 51 why wait one entire week to play it? Just do what I do, go there and play at any time, theres always people there. Games with empty servers are the only ones that need scheduling to be able to play online. Games that depend on this forum to get online are mostly the LAN ones. It was a good thing we have XIII voted last week, because I never find even a single person playing on their servers.
(gmt-3)

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Re: Vote for the 37th Weekly Sunday Game (9/11/2011)

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Panko1 wrote:Area 51 got 4 votes already. Why is people voting on a game with full servers? There's no point on scheduling a macth for this game. If anyone wants to play Area 51 why wait one entire week to play it? Just do what I do, go there and play at any time, theres always people there. Games with empty servers are the only ones that need scheduling to be able to play online. Games that depend on this forum to get online are mostly the LAN ones. It was a good thing we have XIII voted last week, because I never find even a single person playing on their servers.
Well yea you can hop on some ps2 games and find random people. If thats what you want to do go do that. Many of us at this site own a truckload of ps2 online games and dont play every single one that often, so when one wins the poll for the weekly game it gives us a reminder that the game exists and gives a reason to play a ps2 online game again that we may have forgotten about.

Also, you don't have to wait for a weekly game. You can start a thread and plan any ps2 game you want for any day or time. Feel free to do so.