Champions Of Norrath

Create a thread here to schedule a time to play PS2 games online through their normal servers.
Rapth
Level 15: Partial Spectrum Warrior: Ten Wrenches
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Re: Champions Of Norrath

Post by Rapth »

Were all level 11 now. If you want to play, get a level 11 character and come join us... We may or may not be playing tomorrow, so our next game will probably be Friday. So level quickly. We have a Shadow Knight, and a Ranger.
(gmt-7)

Rapth

Post by Rapth »

Hay everyone, still up for champions of norrath online? Sorry for all the inconvenience. I was not ready to host the games. By the way, can anyone send the link to the chat, I am no longer able to access. Thanks.

By the way, we have a Wizard, and a Barbarian for those interested in playing with us. Also we will have access to fifty of the strongest enchantment items in the game, which we will give all players when we start. Thanks.
(gmt-7)

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Rapth wrote:Hay everyone, still up for champions of norrath online? Sorry for all the inconvenience. I was not ready to host the games. By the way, can anyone send the link to the chat, I am no longer able to access. Thanks.

By the way, we have a Wizard, and a Barbarian for those interested in playing with us. Also we will have access to fifty of the strongest enchantment items in the game, which we will give all players when we start. Thanks.
To get to the chat now just click on the chat button at the top of the site. You have to be logged in for the page to show up.

Rapth

Post by Rapth »

I still can not access the chat. :( By the way, we will begin Champions Of Norrath gaming sessions soon. I had to deal with important real life matters. :P
(gmt-7)

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Rapth wrote:I still can not access the chat. :( By the way, we will begin Champions Of Norrath gaming sessions soon. I had to deal with important real life matters. :P
You have to be logged into the site in order for the chat page to show up when you click the link at the top of the site.

Rapth

Post by Rapth »

Thank you lazy, for all of your help. I finally fixed it, and am able to login to the chat through the website. Thanks again, I appreciate it.

As for Champions Of Norrath. I am ordering my disk tonight, or tomorrow. Probably about a week I will receive the game. If anyone is interested in playing, please let me know. We have two players so far, counting myself. Also, we are starting at level 20. We have a Wizard, and a Barbarian I beleive. Also trying to get my little brother playing.

Let me know if you are interested. Thank you.
(gmt-7)

wawowe
site admin
Xlink Kai username: wawowe

Post by wawowe »

I still want to play ;)

Rapth

Post by Rapth »

Finally someone posted. :P I thought no one wanted to play with me anymore, because of all of the confusion the last time I tried to set something up.

I got another though, my little brother is playing.
(gmt-7)

RedeemerEric
Level 1: Deer Hunter

Post by RedeemerEric »

I would like to play this game with some people too. So do I have to level up a character to level 20?

Rapth

Post by Rapth »

Well there is a cheat that you can use to level your character to level twenty. But I am not 100% sure when we are starting the games. I will talk with my friends and let you know as soon as I know... Whichever you all would prefer probably.
(gmt-7)