Days of Amplitude

Create a thread here to schedule a time to play PS2 games online through their normal servers.
EthanE3Eves
Level 2: My Street Resident
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Days of Amplitude

Post by EthanE3Eves »

Hey guys, it's been a while since I've had myself a game of amplitude lately, and I've really been missing it. Anyone up for a game sometime soon? Just let me know.

My old amplitude buddies have all been stricken by bad luck; hardly any of them can get back on for one reason or another, and a lot of them aren't around often. :P Looking forward to meeting new people! :D
(gmt-5)

I am an oldschool AMPLITUDE player. Contact me if you want to game it up!

Viscosity
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Re: Days of Amplitude

Post by Viscosity »

Sure what times work for you? Also you should join the chat channel by clicking the chat button on the menu, we are not always around but its a good way to get a quick game going. Also we use skype for voice chat if you have a mic. Its free too. Welcome to the site!

EthanE3Eves

Post by EthanE3Eves »

Hey Favre, thanks for the welcome!

I'm pretty much good any time of day, most of the time, but nights work best. I'm down for tonight if anyone cares to play, otherwise, we'll have to come up with a day that works for most people who'd like to play. I'm a big Amplitude nut, so I'll be good for whatever date is most applicable.

I did check out the chat before posting, but it was an idle crowd! It's all good though, I'll definitely make use of it when I can. As for Skype: I do have it, but I haven't bothered with it too much. I'll add my username on here though for those times that matter. :P
(gmt-5)

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Im a big fan of amplitude too. We havent played it in a few weeks, so I'd like to play it again too. I tried adding you on some of your instant messengers. Nights are better for me too. I'm trying to make it habit to sign into the site chat when I feel like an online game as well, so if you see my online the chat or instant messenger just let me know i fyou want to start up a game.

Viscosity
site admin

Post by Viscosity »

I am up for tonight possible. Cant guarantee anything though.

EthanE3Eves

Post by EthanE3Eves »

Just say the word, and I'll be there. :D
(gmt-5)

Viscosity
site admin

Post by Viscosity »

Hey saw u on irc but u quit too early. Most people who use irc just stay on it 24/7. If you waited 10-20 minutes u would have gotten a response. Also if you go "Favrenation:xx" Without the qoutes and x is what ever you want to say it will make an indication on my pc that somone is talking to me. That will get my attention faster.

EthanE3Eves

Post by EthanE3Eves »

Got a game going right now, not expecting a high turnout, but at least one player (wawowe) is down at the moment 8-)
(gmt-5)

wawowe
site admin
Xlink Kai username: wawowe

Post by wawowe »

it's 22:53 gmt-4 my time (look at my signature).
If you want to play post on this thread to let us know, join the chat, or just join the game :)

EthanE3Eves

Post by EthanE3Eves »

If anyone's interested. 5622lulu and a friend of mine, DEVILCALLUM, from the Frequency community, are playing Amplitude.

3 player game so far. Look for a lobby titled "Amplitude" :D

Time is GMT -5

Update: As of now, it's only lulu and I. Callum will be playing again tonight, as will lulu, I believe.

So keep your eyes open for a game later tonight if you care to join in.

Also, those sig clocks seem handy, I need one. :P
(gmt-5)