Ghost Recon: Jungle Storm (12/17/11)

Create a thread here to schedule a time to play PS2 games online through their normal servers.
Grunt_Sniper
Level 10: Delta Force: White Seagull Down
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Re: Ghost Recon: Jungle Storm (12/17/11)

Post by Grunt_Sniper »

Today 8:00 pm US Eastern is a good time. Meet in Chat or ingame ok? :P
(gmt-4)
PS2 Online Games: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Jungle Storm*~*Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain*~*SOCOM*~*SOCOM II*~*SOCOM 3/SOCOM CA*~*Sniper Elite*~*Tony Hawk's UnderGround 2

Awesom3B
Level 12: Warm Summer
Xlink Kai username: Awesom3B

Post by Awesom3B »

something came up so i cant do this till sometime next year :(

Grunt_Sniper

Post by Grunt_Sniper »

Oh ok sorry you can't play. :/ I tried to play a few minutes ago with another guy but neither of us could host. The online hosting for this game sucks.
(gmt-4)
PS2 Online Games: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Jungle Storm*~*Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain*~*SOCOM*~*SOCOM II*~*SOCOM 3/SOCOM CA*~*Sniper Elite*~*Tony Hawk's UnderGround 2

wawowe
site admin
Xlink Kai username: wawowe

Post by wawowe »

to host this game you need to forward these ports to your ps2: 10070-10080, 40000-40200, 41005, 41006, 44000, 45000, and 6667. all tcp and udp

Grunt_Sniper

Post by Grunt_Sniper »

Yeah I read that in manual but idk how to open ports other than using DMZ. :|
(gmt-4)

Awesom3B
Level 12: Warm Summer
Xlink Kai username: Awesom3B

Post by Awesom3B »

Grunt_Sniper wrote:Oh ok sorry you can't play. :/ I tried to play a few minutes ago with another guy but neither of us could host. The online hosting for this game sucks.
yeah, i tried to host a while back and i couldn't either :( . There was one guy who could host but his ps2 broke.

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Grunt_Sniper wrote:Yeah I read that in manual but idk how to open ports other than using DMZ. :|
Basically if you are using a router in order to host you have to set your ps2 on a static IP address in the router and set that ip address on the dmz mode to open all ports to it. Or if you are lucky and have a dsl modem that isnt a router you might be able to host by plugging your ps2 directly into it.

Grunt_Sniper

Post by Grunt_Sniper »

I got a PS3. I tried to set up everything so that I could play PS2 and PS3 but my video keeps messing up when I try that. Until I get it to work I might not be on PS2 for awhile. I have to choose which I want to be able to play so I choose PS3. If I get another TV I'm sure it would work though.
(gmt-4)

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Grunt_Sniper wrote:I got a PS3. I tried to set up everything so that I could play PS2 and PS3 but my video keeps messing up when I try that. Until I get it to work I might not be on PS2 for awhile. I have to choose which I want to be able to play so I choose PS3. If I get another TV I'm sure it would work though.
What do you mean your video gets messed up exactly. You mean like the screen goes blank or something when you try to play ps2 games on your ps3? If so, might be a simple fix.