Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain Online

Create a thread here to schedule a time to play PS2 games online through their normal servers.
Grunt_Sniper
Level 10: Delta Force: White Seagull Down
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain Online

Post by Grunt_Sniper »

I was wondering if anyone who has SF:TOS has palyed online recently and seen anyone else playing. I greatly enjoyed this game offline and especially online. I have been busy and playing PS3 so I'd just forgotten about SF:TOS. If you would like to play sometime, reply or send me a pm and if you have a PS3 we can talk about it on PSN. I have a Mic/Headset and a usb keyboard so communiacation will be no problem.
(gmt-4)
PS2 Online Games: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Jungle Storm*~*Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain*~*SOCOM*~*SOCOM II*~*SOCOM 3/SOCOM CA*~*Sniper Elite*~*Tony Hawk's UnderGround 2

Masquarr
Level 22: Rogue Soldier
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: masquedwarrior

Re: Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain Online

Post by Masquarr »

I would be interested in playing this game at 1 PM today. Will you be available then? I don't have a PS3, though. Do you have an AIM or MSN account, by the way?
(gmt-4)

Achilles
Level 2: My Street Resident

Post by Achilles »

hi i have the game but dont play much, got T4 several times then deleted and started all over again
i have like 20 people in this cell my friend made, there are almost always at least 2 to 4 people on
Sunday and Saturday, 9:00am brazil time to like 6:00pm brazil
the founder of that cell is called delmiglio1, add him to contacts then ask for and invite to death squad, there are a TON of people in that cell
hope this helps :)

21SkAt3r21
Level 27: ATV: PavedRoad Glee

Post by 21SkAt3r21 »

http://www.bobzent.info/ps2.php is a log that shows when people log onto SF:TOS and other games on Bobz DNS. It looks like a lot of people still play.
THPS 4 LIFE

(gmt-6)

Grunt_Sniper

Post by Grunt_Sniper »

Sorry I didn't show up yesterday everyone. I am going to log on now and see if anyone is on.
(gmt-4)
PS2 Online Games: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Jungle Storm*~*Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain*~*SOCOM*~*SOCOM II*~*SOCOM 3/SOCOM CA*~*Sniper Elite*~*Tony Hawk's UnderGround 2

IPCA CPA Cobra
Level 1: Deer Hunter

Post by IPCA CPA Cobra »

I'll be online at Noon Central time on Saturday.

My agent's name is IPCA CPA Cobra

Grunt_Sniper

Post by Grunt_Sniper »

What time is that in Eastern Time? 1:00 pm? 2:00 pm? I might be able to make those times.

Apparently if you havent logged on SFTOS in awhile ur account gets deleted so I had to remake my account online. I lost all contacts. :( I added IPCA CPA Cobra though. Does anyone know any names of people that still play? I had several on my friends and in my Agency Cell but I forgot them.
(gmt-4)

Grunt_Sniper

Post by Grunt_Sniper »

I'm in the death squad cell now. A guy named Roger was on and he said he wanted to play.
(gmt-4)

weegee22
Level 12: Warm Summer
Xlink Kai username: weegee22

Post by weegee22 »

i can play my ps3 is gamerkid522
(gmt-4)