SOCOM

Create a thread here to schedule a time to use LAN tunneling (Xlink Kai) to play Playstation 2 games online.
Dominator94
Level 2: My Street Resident

SOCOM

Post by Dominator94 »

Anyone here want to play SOCOM on 8/27/12 9:00 PM EST GMT-0500? I let whoever want to play pick what SOCOM game to play.

Also check out http://socom-xlink.com if your interested in SOCOM. Going to be redoing the forums and probably going to go with HostGator early next month, but all forums data going to be back up before that.

Masquarr
Level 22: Rogue Soldier
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: masquedwarrior

Re: SOCOM

Post by Masquarr »

I might be able to make it on that date, but I'm not sure. I'm just wondering why this is in the LAN Tunneling subforum. Are you doing this for the sake of testing out the SOCOM games' LAN modes? If so, which tunneling program do you plan on using?
(gmt-4)

Dominator94
Level 2: My Street Resident

Post by Dominator94 »

Plan on using Xlink Kai. I doing this mostly to test the game out on Xlink Kai. Have not got to test it out yet because no one using Xlink Kai for SOCOM yet.

Masquarr
Level 22: Rogue Soldier
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: masquedwarrior

Post by Masquarr »

Okay, I'll probably be on the site chat tomorrow night. I haven't used Xlink Kai in quite some time, so I don't remember which version I have installed. Do you have an AIM screenname? My AIM ID, along with the usernames I use for some of the other instant messaging services I use, are listed in my profile.
(gmt-4)