Line up a Mapmaker night for Timesplitters Future Perfect?

Create a thread here to schedule a time to use LAN tunneling (Xlink Kai) to play Playstation 2 games online.
Nihil8
Level 8: COD2 BRO-ther
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: Nihil8

Line up a Mapmaker night for Timesplitters Future Perfect?

Post by Nihil8 »

I thought it'd be fun to have a night where we all showed off our best mapmaker maps.I've got two that i am quite proud of, a great sniping level and an assualt level...

anyways maybe we can all show two maps or something like that.There'd be a max of eight people so we could play up to 16 matches that way,sounds like a fun night to me.

i'm gonna get video of my snipe level up soon.This thing is freaking loaded with places to hide and things to crouch behind.i can't wait to show this thing.its a large open area with bunkers and decorations(sandbags and large barriers) some explosive barrels and turrets at each base(just in case someone is bold enough to camp kill at the others base).there is one powerup in the level,its a cloak but it stands on a bridge in the middle of the map,so its a challenge to get.

anyways anyone want to get in on this?...open discussion on what night.
Currently have: Project Snowblind(2)/Timesplitters:Future Perfect(2)/Killzone/ Cold Winter/S.W. Battlefront2/Splinter Cell:Pandora Tomorrow

(2) = (i have two copies and running two Ps2's)

(gmt-8)

SHARKGUN
Level 6: Respectful Citizen Golf 2
Xlink Kai username: SHARKGUN

Re: Line up a Mapmaker night for Timesplitters Future Perfec

Post by SHARKGUN »

I'm up for it :D I won't be able to make it during the next two weeks, holidays :P
(gmt+1)

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Post by lazyhoboguy »

I would not mind having a mapmaker night of sorts for the game. What day were you thinking of doing this.

Nihil8

Post by Nihil8 »

possibly monday...my schedules always changing at work.Hard to see far in the future when i am free....

anyone happen to be up to playing a little tonight?
Currently have: Project Snowblind(2)/Timesplitters:Future Perfect(2)/Killzone/ Cold Winter/S.W. Battlefront2/Splinter Cell:Pandora Tomorrow

(gmt-8)

lazyhoboguy
site admin

Post by lazyhoboguy »

I might be able to do it monday. Can't do it tonight.

Lt. Surge
Xlink Kai username: ltsurge695

Post by Lt. Surge »

I approve the OP's message. Though most of the time we can crack out about 4 or 5 Mapmaker Maps per Saturday Games, right? Personally I would love to play in Mapmaker more often, though.

Nihil8

Post by Nihil8 »

Lt. Surge wrote:I approve the OP's message. Though most of the time we can crack out about 4 or 5 Mapmaker Maps per Saturday Games, right? Personally I would love to play in Mapmaker more often, though.

i don't see why not.

(gmt-8)

lazyhoboguy
site admin

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Yea I mean, if other people are fine with playing mapmaker maps on saturday then we could. Just dont think we should start off playing mapmaker maps.

Nihil8

Post by Nihil8 »

lazyhoboguy wrote:Yea I mean, if other people are fine with playing mapmaker maps on saturday then we could. Just dont think we should start off playing mapmaker maps.

agreed,i'd still like a seperate night for just mapmaker maps...but it doesn't have to be a normal thing like how we have saturday night scheduled for T.S.F.P.

(gmt-8)

Lt. Surge
Xlink Kai username: ltsurge695

Post by Lt. Surge »

lazyhoboguy wrote:Yea I mean, if other people are fine with playing mapmaker maps on saturday then we could. Just dont think we should start off playing mapmaker maps.

A few standard maps for like the first hour, then our bodies will be ready.

I'm glad we have headsets to coordinate, because it makes this almost as good as playing online for real.