weekly TimeSplitters FP match : 6/8 (X link Kai)

Create a thread here to schedule a time to use LAN tunneling (Xlink Kai) to play Playstation 2 games online.
Hogwarts
Level 4: Rumble Group

Re: weekly TimeSplitters FP match : 6/8 (X link Kai)

Post by Hogwarts »

LittleW00D you should try and pickup a small HDD and get loading the games on it.

I can't stress enough how important it is to switch over to hard drives on the Ps2.

Eventually your disc or laser is going to die out. sooner rather than later.
the main reason is because Ps2 units are so old now.

I was retro gaming on the Sega Dreamcast but I kept having the lasers on them die out so I got tired of buying a new unit yearly.

Now that I've switched to Ps2 laser-less setup. it's like heaven. Not to mention I have over 100 games on the drive now!

Artur
Level 13: Midday Club 2
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: Sierron

Post by Artur »

For the big PS2's you would need an network adapter which aren't cheap to get nowadays.

For the slim ones you can only use usb which is kind of slow for ps2 games..

Red 2Late
Level 6: Respectful Citizen Golf 2
Xlink Kai username: CRYSTAL_Ant

Post by Red 2Late »

Artur stop to lie about the video you will never post it on youtube !!! I guess it since the first day you recorded it just because you loose you don't want to post it !!

LittleW00D
Level 4: Rumble Group
Xlink Kai username: LittleW00D

Post by LittleW00D »

Hogwarts wrote:LittleW00D you should try and pickup a small HDD and get loading the games on it.

I can't stress enough how important it is to switch over to hard drives on the Ps2.

Eventually your disc or laser is going to die out. sooner rather than later.
the main reason is because Ps2 units are so old now.

I was retro gaming on the Sega Dreamcast but I kept having the lasers on them die out so I got tired of buying a new unit yearly.

Now that I've switched to Ps2 laser-less setup. it's like heaven. Not to mention I have over 100 games on the drive now!
How would I go about doing this Hogwarts? I've got three of the fat PS2's and a network adapter.

I wouldn't have to install a chip to make this work would I? My soldering skills are ok, it's just that 2 of the three I own have been pieces for years waiting to be repaired.
(gmt)

Artur

Post by Artur »

Normally if you have the Network Adapter you can connect a fat IDE drive directly to it.

Red 2Late

Post by Red 2Late »

lier

Artur

Post by Artur »

Artur stop to lie about the video you will never post it on youtube !!! I guess it since the first day you recorded it just because you loose you don't want to post it !!
Statistics: Posted by Red 2Late — Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:01 pm
I have quite many videos I could actually post, but no one really watches them. That's why I'm not doing the work to upload everyone of them.

And I'm not going to post any videos I did with you together, as you cheat/use glitches to gain advantage against others. Bye.

Red 2Late

Post by Red 2Late »

Iam cheating ? lol hahaha that's the first time I heared that's the glitch with flare gun is skilled don't jugd me with that's every good gamer do it ! you just don't wanna post it cause you get wape , I don't care about it but you're saying shit !! you told me you going to post it and now you're saying totally shit wrong. and btw who care about it's not too watching ??? you're posting video to won money ? looser who don't admit to loose !! bye .

Artur

Post by Artur »

Using Glitches is cheating and I do judge you like every other gamer or do you think you are better than others? You arrogant cheater. I have many videos where other won the rounds, but I still didn't had the time to post even the ones where I won because I' having a life and many other things to do. Seriously I don't need to apologize for not uploading a video, as this is my right to not post it.

I do care about the videos not being watched. What do I do the work for, if no one has interest for that?

Keep your insults for yourself, my fellow gamer. ;)

Red 2Late

Post by Red 2Late »

im not insulting and Arrogant , Im just saying the truth.. you're not good so you just talk for nothing I just sended the link at some friend of mine from the online ps2 network they are really jokking when they are reading your post LOL . and I know my level abou TSFP I played it for a longtime no one beated me on X link that's the truth im not liying like you
Last edited by Red 2Late on Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.