weekly TimeSplitters FP match : 6/8 (X link Kai)

Create a thread here to schedule a time to use LAN tunneling (Xlink Kai) to play Playstation 2 games online.
Red 2Late
Level 6: Respectful Citizen Golf 2
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: CRYSTAL_Ant

Re: weekly TimeSplitters FP match : 6/8 (X link Kai)

Post by Red 2Late »

and who win the round ? lol maybe 1 round but I don't think so , yess 1 round mean you're the best okay :D

Artur
Level 13: Midday Club 2
Xlink Kai username: Sierron

Post by Artur »

Red 2Late wrote:im not insulting and Arrogant , Im just saying the truth..
Go make yourself a badge and get some cookies and run around brag about how great you are. :roll:
Red 2Late wrote:I know my level abou TSFP I played it for a longtime no one beated me on X link that's the truth im not liying
Glitching sure makes it easier to win.
Red 2Late wrote:and who win the round ? lol maybe 1 round but I don't think so , yess 1 round mean you're the best okay
You sure brag a lot.

If you have any issues, write that with me over PM or keep your stupid talk to yourself.

But one last question: What is even your problem? I never said that I'm better than your or you cannot play this game. You glitched around with the game and that is the reason why I'm not uploading the videos. Nothing more, nothing less. You sure are mad, bro.

Red 2Late

Post by Red 2Late »

that's not a reason your argument is not available, taht's sucks cause I will watch thewse video !

Artur
Level 13: Midday Club 2
Xlink Kai username: Sierron

Post by Artur »

When I have time to work on the videos (including adding an intro, removing black borders and upscaling stuff) I will upload as many as I can. As I said I have 18 GB of XLink match videos to work on.. and never really looked into video editing. I'll post them as soon as I have them ready.

Red 2Late

Post by Red 2Late »

ok Nice ! let me know

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Red 2Late you need to maybe look at our site rules: http://www.ps2onlinegaming.com/forum/vi ... f=29&t=205 . There are very few rules on the site, but insulting other users is the one thing I won't tolerate for long. Also, it's probably not the best idea to insult Artur, as he has helped us create this site and keep it running.

If I was in a game and you were glitching Red 2Late I also would not be happy. I consider it cheating and it ruins the game for everyone else who is trying to play fairly. It's fine to host your own game and glitch for fun if you've told everyone beforehand, but if you are glitching during normal games that is not cool.

Red 2Late

Post by Red 2Late »

im not insulting ! and Im not cheating omg !! I just shot more fast then u with flare gun because im switching weapons every good player do it same SHARKGUN !! u played with him

Red 2Late

Post by Red 2Late »

he's talking about the astuce to not reloading with flare gun it's not cheating it's an action skilled ; good player used it !! it's not considering like cheat it's an advantage for ppl skilled ! And Arthur know I ,never insulted him , and anyway if you want to kick me from here I really don't care no one using x link here. Do what ever u want ! ppl talking without know ! try to talk with good player they will joke about the " cheat Flare gun ", I don't want conflics with you for sure but read what are you writing about me I played with the best players and I know if im cheating or not your only expérience is X link with two players lol , so how can jugde me ? try to speak about it with SHARKGUN he will tell you im not cheating.. Right now , I stop talking like that's I don't like .

Red 2Late

Post by Red 2Late »

if he post the video you will see im not cheating !!

Starky Doe
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai username: StarkyDoe

Post by Starky Doe »

Hey does anyone ever play anymore? I'm down to play I haven't played in forever lol. Really miss the game