call of duty 2 big red one

Create a thread here to schedule a time to use LAN tunneling (Xlink Kai) to play Playstation 2 games online.
slasher550
Level 2: My Street Resident
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: slasher550

call of duty 2 big red one

Post by slasher550 »

does anyone want to play call of duty 2 big red one on Tuesday January 09 2014 at 8:30 at utc-05:00 eastern time

i do not have a headset but i do have a ps3 headset but im not sure if it would work on a ps2.
eastern standard time.

killzone hunter
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Re: call of duty 2 big red one

Post by killzone hunter »

hey do you want to go online on Fri at 3pm or Sat at 9 or 10am tell other people if any one still goes online . also i have COD finest hour and sniper elite so if you want to go online tell me. :D
(gmt-8)

slasher550

Post by slasher550 »

i can try to make the Saturday one at 10 am. i also have cod finest hour but i cant get it to go online it always fails the test for online capability. i want you to make a game on cod 2 bro make it LAN if that's possible ill join you if i can get there.
eastern standard time.

killzone hunter

you know you can play COD finest Hour or COD big red one online with openspy which is like a substitute for gamespy. the servers are still up the only thing you have to do is change you DNS. if you have star wars battlefront 2 make a new connection and once you get to DNS put 99:198:122:113 Primary and 99:198:122:114 secondary this works with any games supported by gamespy. so i guess i will see you on Saturday at 10pm. (gmt-8)
(gmt-8)

slasher550

Post by slasher550 »

OK i cant get this to work. do i need some sort of router or something i think i have it setup correctly but it doesn't get me online. anytime i try to make a new connection it doesn't say connection successful like it should be doing.
eastern standard time.

killzone hunter

well do you have the ps2 slim or original because on the slime you just bug in a wire on the back and connect to the router and you don't need the start up disc. the way i set up my internet connection was by star wars battlefront 2 or any game that still lets you make a new connection. go to YouTube and type "how to connect to the internet on the ps2" you should find your answer there.
(gmt-8)

slasher550

Post by slasher550 »

i had a spare router but im using it for other connections so ill have to see if i can get another router or go out and buy one. right now i have my ps2 hooked up to my PC using the Ethernet cable. oh and i have 2 slim models ones scph-75001 and the other one is scph-79001 which i acquired just last year. so i don't know if i'll be able to make it tomorrow but we could try LAN connection through x link kai. or we could try this another time. your call.
eastern standard time.

killzone hunter

well i guess we can try it another time if i make a LAN game but i am not connected to xlink but can you still join. like at 10 or 11 i am going online and maybe another guy will go online so i will be there for like 30min if no one shows up i am out.
(gmt-8)