Collin Mc Rea Rally 2005 now!

Create a thread here to schedule a time to use LAN tunneling (Xlink Kai) to play Playstation 2 games online.
freak300
Level 7: PacifistZone
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: freak300

Collin Mc Rea Rally 2005 now!

Post by freak300 »

I and GermanME play now collinmcrea 2005 xlink Kai maybe does anyone want to join?
(gmt+1)

chak88
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!

Re: Collin Mc Rea Rally 2005 now!

Post by chak88 »

freak300 wrote:I and GermanME play now collinmcrea 2005 xlink Kai maybe does anyone want to join?
Does this play well on xlink or is there lag ? because if there is no lag I will buy it and next all 3 of us can play

freak300
Level 7: PacifistZone
Xlink Kai username: freak300

Post by freak300 »

Xlink kai on GermanME didn't work because we are still working. The game runs well in the network I've already played it about xlink kai.

Colin McRae Rally 2005 (PAL Only, LAN supported) read here:
http://www.ps2onlinegaming.com/forum/vi ... 2005#p8279
(gmt+1)

GermanME
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Post by GermanME »

chak88 wrote:Does this play well on xlink or is there lag ? because if there is no lag I will buy it and next all 3 of us can play
I still couldn't figure how to get my Xlink working correctly (Port-Forwarding is set up, Console is beeing detected, but for some strange reason i can't see any games) but i can tell you for sure it's worth getting.
I don't know about the Lag, but sometimes the normal Lobby-Servers are still up and yet it's still worth getting for singleplayer alone as it's one of the best Racing-Games on the System.

This review convinced me to get it some Weeks ago:

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum