Some good Lan titles to pick up

Create a thread here to schedule a time to use LAN tunneling (Xlink Kai) to play Playstation 2 games online.
weegee22
Level 12: Warm Summer
Xlink Kai Setup?: no
Xlink Kai username: weegee22

Some good Lan titles to pick up

Post by weegee22 »

Like the title reads i might get a couple of lan games for xlink kai what are some good ones

P.S personally i think the ps2 online community is dead i wonder if we can revive it???
(gmt-4)

chak88
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Re: Some good Lan titles to pick up

Post by chak88 »

timesplitters future perfect is a great one. People still play that on a semi regular basis. Also Jax X combat racing is a great one too

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Re: Some good Lan titles to pick up

Post by lazyhoboguy »

chak88 wrote:timesplitters future perfect is a great one. People still play that on a semi regular basis. Also Jax X combat racing is a great one too
Good Man lol. I'd suggest those both as well. Twisted Metal Black Online and Project Snowblind are other fun LAN PS2 games.

And yea the community isn't huge right now, but there are a lot of inactive ps2 online gamers, who might pop back in one day and start playing again. I'm really busy now, so haven't had time to play ps2 online in quite awhile. However, I still miss ps2 gaming, especially timesplitters future perfect and Jak X Combat Racing. When the planets align in regards to me having free time, hopefully I can get play TSFP, jak x, and other ps2 LAN tunnable games once again.