Timesplitters 2

Create a thread here to schedule a time to use LAN tunneling (Xlink Kai) to play Playstation 2 games online.
xtreme78219
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai Setup?: no
Xlink Kai username: Xtreme78219

Timesplitters 2

Post by xtreme78219 »

Anyone up for timesplitters 2? i just joined this site and i want to try a month of this game. Currently i don't have my future perfect, but when i do i will play with everyone!

I was thinking this month or at least 2 weeks this month.

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Re: Timesplitters 2

Post by lazyhoboguy »

I am a bit confused by what you mean when you say you'd like to try a month of this game?

But I own this game and would like to play on Xlink Kai with you. Unfortunately I will be very busy the next couple of weeks because I have finals. Perhaps I could play this weekend though.

Also, here is some info to help you when you are trying to plan an online game or Xlink Kai match:

http://www.ps2onlinegaming.com/forum/vi ... p?f=8&t=38

One of the main things is make sure you tell us your time zone when you post up a time you'd like to play.

xtreme78219

Post by xtreme78219 »

Sure we could play on a weekend. I didn;t want to play on the weekend because i thought people would be mad if i put TS2 right behind TSFP on both weekends. I live in illinois and the time here is 2 hours behind yours. It be nice if i could play around 6 to 7:30 pm? Thanks for replying.

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Post by lazyhoboguy »

well what day do you mean, Saturday? That time would work for me probably. I do have finals to study for this weekend, so I can't guarantee I will be able to make it.

xtreme78219

Post by xtreme78219 »

Hmm. I know how important the studying for finals is. Maybe we can try saturday night next week after studying? If you do have time just post and maybe we can play this saturday night. Thanks