Help test the newest version of Xlink Kai (7.4.21)

Create a thread here to schedule a time to use LAN tunneling (Xlink Kai) to play Playstation 2 games online.
lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Help test the newest version of Xlink Kai (7.4.21)

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Please read this thread first: http://www.ps2onlinegaming.com/forum/vi ... f=35&t=516

I have to private message you the link to download this new version since it hasn't been officially released yet. It is important that we help test this new version of Xlink kai since they are planning to discontinue the old version (7.3.1.7) after this version comes out.

I am thinking that a game like Timesplitters: Future Perfect would be good to use for testing purposes since it is a game a lot of us own and we know it doesn't have any extra complications when being lan tunneled.

lazyhoboguy
site admin

Re: Help test the newest version of Xlink Kai (7.4.21)

Post by lazyhoboguy »

It is currently 1:22 pm Pacific Time (gmt-7) and wawowe and I are testing the new version of Xlink Kai. We are using Timesplitters: Future Perfect. We have been able to join each other games and are about to try playing awhile to see how it runs on this new version.

This is a great sign that we can even see and join other people's games. Before on the previous versions of Xlink Kai this wasn't possible.

lazyhoboguy
site admin

Post by lazyhoboguy »

It is now 3pm Pacific Time gmt-7 and we are switching to testing Jak X: Combat Racing

lazyhoboguy
site admin

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Mytho and I are going to now try testing ATV Offroad Fury 4 on this new version of Xlink Kai. It is cureently 5:45 pm Pacific Time (gmt-7)