Lets start a weekly game of Timesplitters Future Perfect?

Create a thread here to schedule a time to use LAN tunneling (Xlink Kai) to play Playstation 2 games online.
lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Lets start a weekly game of Timesplitters Future Perfect?

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Alright guys, we talked about this earlier and I am willing to try this out.

We should figure out a time that would be convenient for most of us to try to make the game each week. Of course people probably wont be able to make it each week, but if we get at least 3 people a week this is a success really. And it will be good in the long run to setup a weekly game because more people might show up just because they know that every week people will be around to play at that certain day and time.

So I was thinking Friday or Saturday night. Maybe like 5pm or 6pm Pacific Time (GMT-7).

Let me know what you guys think of that time or if you have a better suggestion.

Mytho
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai username: LjariusSneed580

Re: Lets start a weekly game of Timesplitters Future Perfect

Post by Mytho »

Friday nights are out of the picture for me at that time. Saturday nights might also be difficult to attend.

Could you do Saturdays at around 7:30 PM Pacific?
(gmt-5)
Let Battlefield 2: Modern Combat go!

lazyhoboguy
site admin

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Well I could do that time, but it might be too late for people in the Easter time zone since it would be starting at 10:30pm.

We will have to see what other people say.

I could also make Sundays, but I assumed that would be a bad day for most people since they usually have work or school the next day.

Nihil8
Level 8: COD2 BRO-ther
Xlink Kai username: Nihil8

Post by Nihil8 »

that would be cool,keep me updated on this...
Currently have: Project Snowblind(2)/Timesplitters:Future Perfect(2)/Killzone/ Cold Winter/S.W. Battlefront2/Splinter Cell:Pandora Tomorrow

(2) = (i have two copies and running two Ps2's)

(gmt-8)

Viscosity
site admin

Post by Viscosity »

I think 7:30 would be great for me. That's 9:30 for me. Just in case I have work or something else so it not too late but not too early. Saturdays would be best for me too for some long into the night gaming. I could do Fridays probably too but Saturdays would probably be best.

noonotthat
site admin
Xlink Kai username: noonotthat

Post by noonotthat »

lazyhoboguy wrote:Well I could do that time, but it might be too late for people in the Easter time zone
Is that where its easter all day? lol

I could probably do either but its all random with my work schedule. So worst case if I'm closing either of those nights the soonest i could start playgin would proabably be around 9:30 pmish central time
No lube for me!

Viscosity
site admin

Post by Viscosity »

So 7:30 Pacific might be a good time then because because that's 9:30 in central and then Nonotothat should be able to play most of the time. (Correct me if I am wrong.)

lazyhoboguy
site admin

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Favrenation wrote:So 7:30 Pacific might be a good time then because because that's 9:30 in central and then Nonotothat should be able to play most of the time. (Correct me if I am wrong.)
Yea so seems like this time could work. Still kind of waiting to see what those other guys like ltsurge, sharkgun, etc think too, before we confirm it.

SHARKGUN
Level 6: Respectful Citizen Golf 2
Xlink Kai username: SHARKGUN

Post by SHARKGUN »

Friday would be cool :D
(gmt+1)

lazyhoboguy
site admin

Post by lazyhoboguy »

SHARKGUN wrote:Friday would be cool :D
Sounds like for most people though they can't make Friday, but could make Saturday 7:30pm (gmt-7)

Hmm though you are 9 hours ahead of me so if we started at 7:30 pm Pacific time (gmt-7) it would be 4:30am Sunday for you :o

The time zone difference is so huge I dont know if we could work out a time that would be both covenient for people in North America and Europe.

We could still plan games on other days besides the weekly one to get around this though. Or maybe some of us could move to closer time zones? lol.