Weekly Sunday Game: Jak X: Combat Racing (10/9/11)

Create a thread here to schedule a time to use LAN tunneling (Xlink Kai) to play Playstation 2 games online.
lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Weekly Sunday Game: Jak X: Combat Racing (10/9/11)

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Our weekly Sunday night game on 10/9/11 is Jak X: Combat Racing since it won the poll.

For more info about our Sunday night weekly games go here to read the news post. Like every Sunday night, the weekly game on 10/9/2011 will start at 6:30 PM Pacific Time (GMT-7).

If you are confused by what time the game starts because of time zone differences, look at the clock in my signature which is for the Pacific Time Zone. The game starts once that clock shows 6:30 pm.

We will play this game through LAN tunneling with the program Xlink Kai. So just show up in the jak x combat racing arena on there. You can also try contacting us through instant messengers and skype.

You can try contacting us through instant messengers and skype. We just added a chat to the site as well which you can access by clicking the chat button at the top of the site. You have to be logged into the site in order for the chat page to show up. If you intend to play or know you cannot make it, also try posting back in this thread to let other people know.

I hopefully should be able to make this game. Will let you guys know when I know for sure.

MajinHalo521
Level 11: Ratchet & Clank: Stay Out of My Arsenal!
Xlink Kai username: MetaSwordzGuy695

Re: Weekly Sunday Game: Jak X: Combat Racing (10/9/11)

Post by MajinHalo521 »

Unfortunately I don't own this game and my XLink is on the fritz for the time being, so it wouldn't matter either way. Hope you guys enjoy it :D
(gmt-5)

Awesom3B
Level 12: Warm Summer
Xlink Kai Setup?: no
Xlink Kai username: Awesom3B

Post by Awesom3B »

I really want that game :cry:

robinhoodie
Level 2: My Street Resident
Xlink Kai username: robinhoodie

Post by robinhoodie »

I'm in, even though I've only kind of played the game once before. But I'll give it a shot

wawowe
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: no
Xlink Kai username: wawowe

Post by wawowe »

we're getting ready to play this right now. using XBSlink.
there are 4 of us atm
the cloud to join is Jak X - PS2