Weekly Sunday Game: Twisted Metal: Black Online (11/6/11)

Create a thread here to schedule a time to use LAN tunneling (Xlink Kai) to play Playstation 2 games online.
wawowe
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: no
Xlink Kai username: wawowe

Weekly Sunday Game: Twisted Metal: Black Online (11/6/11)

Post by wawowe »

Our weekly Sunday night game on 11/6/11 is Twisted Metal: Black Online since it won the poll.

For more info about our Sunday night weekly games go here to read the news post. Like every Sunday night, the weekly game on 11/6/2011 will start at 9:30 PM EST (GMT-5).

If you are confused by what time the game starts because of time zone differences, look at the clock in my signature which is for the Eastern Time Zone. The game starts once that clock shows 9:30 pm.

It will be played through LAN tunneling with Xlink Kai. Or if we run into trouble with XLink Kai, we might try using XBSlink. So just show up in the TMBO arena on Xlink Kai if you want to play. You can also try finding us on the Chat, instant messengers, or skype. If you plan to show up, or know that you cannot make it, try to post back in the thread to let us know.

You can try contacting us through instant messengers and skype. We just added a chat to the site as well which you can access by clicking the chat button at the top of the site. If you intend to play or know you cannot make it, also try posting back in this thread to let other people know.

Don't Forget! Vote in the Poll for which game will be played 2 weeks from now on 11/13/11!
The poll for the Sunday weekly game on 11/13/11 has its own thread which is located here: http://www.ps2onlinegaming.com/forum/vi ... .php?t=783

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Re: Weekly Sunday Game: Twisted Metal: Black Online (11/6/11

Post by lazyhoboguy »

I am going to have a lot of homework to do this weekend, but I still want to try to make this. Will post back when I know for sure if I can play.

robinhoodie
Level 2: My Street Resident
Xlink Kai username: robinhoodie

Post by robinhoodie »

I will do everything I can to be there. You know I love TMBO

bmxjordan25
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai username: bmxjordan25

Post by bmxjordan25 »

i'll be there!!!! Can't wait!!!

wawowe
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: no
Xlink Kai username: wawowe

Post by wawowe »

Here's a reminder for anyone that may have subscribed to this topic.

The game is today. Meet in the Chat or in game.

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Post by lazyhoboguy »

I probably can make this game. Oh yea read this thread: http://www.ps2onlinegaming.com/forum/vi ... f=35&t=789, If you live in America, most states had their time change by an hour last night.