Twisted Metal Black 1/2/12 8:00 PM Central Time

Create a thread here to schedule a time to use LAN tunneling (Xlink Kai) to play Playstation 2 games online.
bojadada
Level 1: Deer Hunter

Twisted Metal Black 1/2/12 8:00 PM Central Time

Post by bojadada »

I will create a game at about 8:00 PM Central Time. I'm still fairly new to X Link, but it seems that I got it working with my PS2 (it says it's reachable). Although I'm not sure exactly how to start a game and get it to show up in the LAN lobby through X Link, so if you do decide to play (which would be lovely because I really want to play so bad), tell me how to. Thanks!
(gmt-6)

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Re: Twisted Metal Black 1/2/12 8:00 PM Central Time

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Id like to play with you but I am not in the same place as my ps2 at the moment. If it says your network is reachable you probably have it setup right. Once in Xlink you would go into the ps2 section, then enter the tmbo arena. Then once you went into the lan mode of the game and hosted a game other people would be able to see it if you have everything setup properly.

bojadada
Level 1: Deer Hunter

Re: Twisted Metal Black 1/2/12 8:00 PM Central Time

Post by bojadada »

Alright sweet thanks. Just pm me whenever you get a chance to get on, I'll most likely play every night until TM ps3 comes out. Oh yeah heads up to everyone, I'm not home right now so it'll be a little bit longer, probably 8:30
(gmt-6)