Tribes after game lobby

Go here to see which online PS2 games our community has been playing. Also, go here to discuss a specific online match you played in.

So, if you met up with some community members for an online match, feel free to post a thread here to start up some discussion about that specific game.
chak88
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Re: Tribes after game lobby

Post by chak88 »

Today was the first time I played Hunters and it was FUN !!!

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

well it was just chak and i and a bunch of bots
we did some intense hunters and at one time i had 8 flags and was almost dead when chak got me
what was weird is that when i revived, i almost started out where i died and so i tried to get chak back
after a long chase, Chak missed the nexus by like inches and he landed really hard so i shot him once and then i flew down and picked up 9 flags and rushed them over into the nexus

we then did some ctf and chak was bombing and mowing down the bots very good
I hung the flag a bunch of times and Chak got some in too
if not he was helping keeping down the bots

There was this one time, Chak, that i think i scared you when you had the flag and i appeared out of no where with the transporter to give you a lift. It was like you just paused or froze, it was funny.

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

we had a good couple of games today

we played only ctf today so sorry chak but next time we will do some hunters

so there was
Chak88
Lego893 <<<<< new name to me
and I your host teamR@@K!E

We did some maps with vehicles and others with out. Lego kept getting a gravity bike when he was in medium armor and that doesn't work so i kept blowing up his bike. He figured out how to try different vehicles and then things got crazy. Chak kept bombing the hell out of everything or mowing people down with his fighter jet. I kept picking up the flag carrier in the transporter and i hung the flag a couple of time too. I believe Lego has played this game a long time ago because he knew how to repair his ship and himself, something you don't do the first time you play tribe, and he flew around pretty good too.

There were some people that backed out today so i hope next time everyone can make it that owns tribes.

Good Game Guys till next time

Pugnator
Level 4: Rumble Group
Xlink Kai username: Lego893

Post by Pugnator »

Lego893? Thats me! lol. It was good to play tribes again ^^

chak88

Post by chak88 »

It was really fun yesterday always good to see people come back to tribes ! Also I shot 2 videos unforunately the 2nd video is useless because the camera shifted after I pressed play so all you see is the bottom of the screen LOL. 1 Video I shot actually contains some decent footage for my first attemp at least :) it is just taking more effort than I thought to get it transfered from my camera to my computer and then uploaded so I can share it here but I am working on it and will upload it as soon as I can. Hope to see people next week !

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

well we had doffo and DaMan tonight

doffo got dropped a couple of times on ctf and DaMan and i did some hunter, which is always very intense

Doffo got dropped a couple of times so i tried some hunters later and we just fucked each other's shit up

FOR an Hour... just hunters fukn killer

Where were you chak, you would of loved it

doffo
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Post by doffo »

had a hell of a time. Im gonna reinstall tribes on the ps2 hard drive. Both of you are damn good. Im just here to have a blast even if i hardly capture any flags. Either way. Hope more can make it another day.

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

well tonight there was

doffo
chak88
DaMan
and i the host

did a lot of hunters tonight and i saw chak and DaMan kill each other at the same time
it was funny and i did satchel doffo by the nexus once was great

hunters was intense and doffo kept getting dropped again then he stopped getting dropped so i switched it over to ctf

I was carrying him around in the transporter and that was pretty fun then on other maps we just kept hanging the flag very fast
was a good turn out tonight and hope to get a even bigger turn out next time
Last edited by teamR@@K!E on Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

doffo
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Post by doffo »

Good times man! I think I may have figured out why it was booting me like it did. Aside that my ISP literally was down for half an hour, I switched some options of HDLoader and it kept me stable afterwards. Hoping that was all it needed.

Hunters was great and I just kept getting rocked most of the time. Close times I would almost fly the flags in, but Snafu and DaMan kept on me and prevented a few good flag captures I did. Good stuff!

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

i figured you quit doffo so i shut it down but you didn't say shazbot or oops a lot which means you're done

did a bunch of ctf on maps I've not played on in awhile on one ctf doffo, you kept flying against the wall in stead of straight up, it was on thin ice and DaMan had the same problem before so i figured it out when i started to ask where are you then i figured you got stuck, yep you just hold down the fly button and don't move. The maps are designed to shoot you out at the top.

We did some tdm like on Oasis which is the smallest most intense maps there is. I was about to switch to cnh but you left or got dropped

oh well next time