Time Splitters Future Perfect (9/25/10)

Go here to see which online PS2 games our community has been playing. Also, go here to discuss a specific online match you played in.

So, if you met up with some community members for an online match, feel free to post a thread here to start up some discussion about that specific game.
Viscosity
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Time Splitters Future Perfect (9/25/10)

Post by Viscosity »

First Weekly TimeSplitters Future Perfect 9-25-10

______________________________________________________________________________________
For anyone confused, the thread from community videos section was merged into this After the Game Thread. In the future, just post your videos of our community meetups in the after the game thread for that specific match. Then one of the admins or moderator will add your video in the Community Videos section. This way the Community Videos section can just be like an archive or list of sorts for the videos so they are easy to find in the future.

lazyhoboguy
______________________________________________________________________________________

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Re: First Weekly TimeSplitters Future Perfect 9-25-10

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Yea see what you mean about ltsurge being able to move first. Ive had that happen before and its because of the lag. Probably syncs the players one at a time in the beginning so had ltsurge join first.

lazyhoboguy
site admin

Timesplitters: Future Perfect (9/25/2010)

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Participating Community Members

noonotthat
favrenation
nosferatu
Lt. Surge
DMG969 CR
RogueCommando

Well I had a ton of fun with our first weekly game of Timesplitters Future Perfect on Xlink Kai.

We played for nearly 4 hours and tried out nearly every map. Hopefully the weekly game stays this active because I had an insane amount of fun.

If you want to try making the next Saturday night weekly game of Timesplitters Future Perfect, you can see the info for that on the game calendar or in the game scheduling section of the site.

Favrenation recorded some footage of our online match and you can see it in our community videos section in this thread:

http://www.ps2onlinegaming.com/forum/vi ... f=33&t=114

Lt. Surge
Level 8: COD2 BRO-ther
Xlink Kai username: ltsurge695

Re: Timesplitters: Future Perfect (9/25/2010)

Post by Lt. Surge »

Didn't favrenation say he recorded stuff and uploaded?

Viscosity
site admin

Re: Timesplitters: Future Perfect (9/25/2010)

Post by Viscosity »

its on the community video section and on the bottom of lazy's post above you. Everything is uploaded now I should have recorded a little more but 4 matched is a good start.

Lt. Surge
Level 8: COD2 BRO-ther
Xlink Kai username: ltsurge695

Re: Time Splitters Future Perfect

Post by Lt. Surge »

Prty nice videos, mate.

lol wtf how did I do that?

I volunteer to record a session... next time. I think I can also record the voice chatter separately and upload two videos at once per game, one with and one without Skype calls.
Last edited by Lt. Surge on Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

lazyhoboguy
site admin

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Well my guess is because we had one guy from Costa Rica that it made have a bit of lag in the beginning. Not like it matter much really, but that was kind of funny, well not for favrenation haha.

Viscosity
site admin

Post by Viscosity »

I was thinking about getting more splitters to split my headset so I record skype calls. I think it would be funny to see me get jacked up and then hear me scream. :D

lazyhoboguy
site admin

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Err well I wouldnt want me talking to be recorded and put up on youtube. I think gameplay alone is fine for the videos, like honestly people arent going to want to hear our random conversations they only want to see the gameplay. At least that is how I feel. I dont want to hear random people talking over a video of gameplay.

lazyhoboguy
site admin

Post by lazyhoboguy »

And even if you meant somehow just to record your voice, it still would be broadcasting our conversations on youtube since you would still be responding to us in your voice recording.