Tribes after game lobby

Go here to see which online PS2 games our community has been playing. Also, go here to discuss a specific online match you played in.

So, if you met up with some community members for an online match, feel free to post a thread here to start up some discussion about that specific game.
teamR@@K!E
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!

Re: Tribes after game lobby

Post by teamR@@K!E »

Past Sunday's have been fun with a constant number of players, now i just need a few more players.

chak88
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Post by chak88 »

Once my replacement AV cable comes I will join. Hopefully we can get a solid 5 to 8 players.

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

Post here in public when you get the cord.
I might not be hosting Sunday if I don't see you got the cord yet.

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

One quick game with only three people online tonight so i might just start hosting once a month again.

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

No one could see koss's room so I hosted and there was a total of four of us tonight.

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

Played for a good hour with four players.

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

Only had four players tonight
With
The hamburglar
The King
The Noid
Little Caesar

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

Four players played Thursday.

First we started out racing bikes around the maps on a set track. We did that for quite awhile and then we just started bashing each others bikes and then we chased each other with jet fighters, just cruising around the map really fast in the air.

Then we did a bunch of ctf and ended with dm.

We got a good two hours in until i shut i down.

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

Chak88 and i played for an hour and after years of beating it in everyone's fauking heads to use the FLARE GRENADES, chak didn't use them once or even try the missile launcher.

Now chak has not played for awhile, but even when he used to play all the time he still never learned his lesson.

Don't DO SHIT unless you power up every time and get some flare grenades, and never get in your head to ever even TOUCH a bomber or any vehicle unless you what? ....

power up and get some flare grenades!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did not have much fun continuously beating his ass down because i figured he would remember or learn again how to stop getting shot down, but he didn't.

I wish he would of been able to host and i think he did, but i couldn't see his room. Tribes is not easy to host.

chak88
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Post by chak88 »

teamR@@K!E wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:57 pm
Chak88 and i played for an hour and after years of beating it in everyone's fauking heads to use the FLARE GRENADES, chak didn't use them once or even try the missile launcher.

Now chak has not played for awhile, but even when he used to play all the time he still never learned his lesson.

Don't DO SHIT unless you power up every time and get some flare grenades, and never get in your head to ever even TOUCH a bomber or any vehicle unless you what? ....

power up and get some flare grenades!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did not have much fun continuously beating his ass down because i figured he would remember or learn again how to stop getting shot down, but he didn't.

I wish he would of been able to host and i think he did, but i couldn't see his room. Tribes is not easy to host.
Haha! I was trying to remember the trick to this game but I couldn't. Now I know for next time! Also yes I did try to host but I guess no one could see my room. After about twenty minutes I closed the server and joined you.