Tribes after game lobby

Go here to see which online PS2 games our community has been playing. Also, go here to discuss a specific online match you played in.

So, if you met up with some community members for an online match, feel free to post a thread here to start up some discussion about that specific game.
doffo
Level 4: Rumble Group
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Re: Tribes after game lobby

Post by doffo »

Finally played again after many many months of absense. (Premature baby birth at 27 weeks will do that. :) )

Got it handed to me by teamR@@K!E. I am out of practice. Even with practice I will still lose. :P

Either way, it was fun. Seen chak88 there for the first game. I will need to remember to change my name from ChrisPBacon. I think I may of grabbed the wrong PS2. I have one with my own saves somewhere.

The wireless router hooked up to the PS2 worked great. So now I can place it anywhere and still have connectivity.

teamR@@K!E
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!

Post by teamR@@K!E »

Just the three of us was fun for awhile and you still are a good killer doffo, making me work and stuff, well i'm not use to that as much on tribes anymore. There could of been up to six players but three people didn't say yes or no to Sunday's game. Two of them are regulars too. I think chak88 would of stayed a bit longer with more people, i would hope.

chak88
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Post by chak88 »

teamR@@K!E wrote:Just the three of us was fun for awhile and you still are a good killer doffo, making me work and stuff, well i'm not use to that as much on tribes anymore. There could of been up to six players but three people didn't say yes or no to Sunday's game. Two of them are regulars too. I think chak88 would of stayed a bit longer with more people, i would hope.
I was on the phone then ended up having to leave after one game I will hopefully be able to join next week

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

Had a quick Saturday game today. I woke up at 8:35am and saw Hunk91 willing to play at 9am so i set things up and we had a quick 30 minutes session. Few problems on his side and i just hope he got somethings to show for his recording today.

Hunk91
Xlink Kai username: Hunk91

Post by Hunk91 »

A lot of fun yesterday. I had some problem for recording. I could only saved less than 5 minutes of it.

Here is the video : https://youtu.be/Pm60CpUlvZ5
Last edited by Hunk91 on Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
\\FAT PAL PS2 + Internal 64GB SD Card + FMCB 1.953 + OPL 0.9.3
\\PCSX2 1.40 + CLR DEV9 V0.8.2 (Playing via Wifi!)

Playing: B.O File#1&2, SWBF I&II,Sniper Elite, Area 51, Hot Wheels Stunt Track Challenge, T.M.B.O, C.O.D 3, M.G.S.3.O

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

There's a little bit of a glare from some light, but it's nice to see some action online and the music seems to go with it fine. We might have to try that again on Saturday morning.

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

The master list was down today so i tried bobz dns and didn't see anyone join.

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

Mat Hunk and i played tribes for awhile. Hunk left early, but Mat stayed and he got use to the game pretty fast for his first time. We just played ctf on maps with and with out vehicles.

It was fun picking up Mat in the transporter and flying around down on the bots. I also got Mat a jet fighter and a bomber to try out.

Mat_S7340
Level 12: Warm Summer
Xlink Kai username: Resistant_FTW

Post by Mat_S7340 »

I had a good time with you on TAA :)
See you next Saturday ;)
Nickname online : RésistantFTW
Time zone : Brussels GMT+1 (GTM+2 in summer) [Belgium]
My tutorial on the Playstation®2 : https://www.metagames-eu.com/forums/les ... 35674.html

Hunk91
Xlink Kai username: Hunk91

Post by Hunk91 »

Great time with rukey and Mat !
I just play 1 map as I have to go.

I won't be able to make it next Saturday.
\\FAT PAL PS2 + Internal 64GB SD Card + FMCB 1.953 + OPL 0.9.3
\\PCSX2 1.40 + CLR DEV9 V0.8.2 (Playing via Wifi!)

Playing: B.O File#1&2, SWBF I&II,Sniper Elite, Area 51, Hot Wheels Stunt Track Challenge, T.M.B.O, C.O.D 3, M.G.S.3.O